NFL Week 2: NFC Best Edition

Do we know if they did this?

Idk, they’ve updated the story to say they obviously lost the parlay, but it looks like the story came from the bookies as a bit of PR rather than the punter, so I guess no one tracked them down.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Cooper_DFF/status/1440296462282199056

Computer, ENHANCE

E_0R3QXUcAAb6qG

My god.

3 Likes

Big fan of the Falcons there, flailing about wildly as fast as they can to absolutely no effect.

3 Likes
2 Likes

yeah, that was less of a walkover than I expected

(until they walked over us)

no, but I saw the score and expected the Falcons to have just scored in garbage time. got close, briefly.

might not be a write-off just yet.

Which 2-0 hype trains are you riding then (to make the playoffs)

• Raiders
  • Broncos
  • Cardinals
  • Rams
  • 49ers
  • Bucs
  • Panthers

0 voters

Update:

The lovely guys at the bookies paid up the cash out amount out of the goodness of their hearts. Truly wonderful people :heart:

1 Like

Definitely not a p.r bit

Lions to win?!

I think if they’d have picked the Packers the total payout would only have been $400k or something. Got to shoot your shot…

true, but that’s not what I want my acca to rely on!

I wouldn’t be half surprised if this bet doesn’t even exist, SHOW THE RECEIPTS

Was there a cash out option?

No because it was a free introductory bet

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Mm?

The more I think about it, the more it seems fishy. Would there be much of a punishment besides embarrassment and potential loss of business if it turns out to be made up? The potential benefits outweigh the negatives I reckon, probably just blame it on some non-existent trainee who got hold of the twitter account.

1 Like

Off sick from work so watched all of Panthers v Texans for some reason. Low scoring, badly officiated, penalty-ridden game between two fairly bad looking teams in a half-empty stadium. Basically every negative stereotype of Thursday Night Football.

3 Likes

Week 3 thread now available