NFL Week 2: “Week 1 was just an illusion” edition

Lovely especially as Stefanski was taking off the headset to celebrate early. You just LOVE to see it.

2 Likes

Very funny

Last 45 minutes of football has been pretty good imo.

We’ve seen a few wins become losses and losses become wins, which is always good

1 Like

Uh-oh Trey Lance down for 49er’s, Jimmy G time.

Oh no cart out.

Still love Amon-Ra St Brown.

Yeah, his foot isn’t supposed to point that way :frowning:

Out of interest, what’s the record for number of touchdowns scored by one team in a quarter?

(Heh).

Brady threw five in a quarter against the Titans in 2009. Can’t find a bigger tally than that. (They won 59-0).

1 Like

Man, the Cardinals are just putrid, no o-line, no corners or safeties.

Gonna be a long season

1 Like

Hard to believe La’el Collins isn’t still a Cowboy given how easily rushers are getting through the right side of the Bengals line.

Why are the Broncos so fucking shit?

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the bears to smash those filthy packers.

Wondering this myself as I have Russ in fantasy. Good running attack, Sutton and Jeudy on outside, Fant at TE, top 5 offensive line, very capable defense. Blame falls squarely on Hackett right now with new system I guess. But they’ve look dreadful through 6 quarters.

2 Likes

Fucking yes!! Needed that

1 Like

Really enjoying the amount of missed kicks / blocks so far this season. Kickers have had it their way for far too long.

Cincy’s O line is going to get Burrow killed.

1 Like

Why are the Bengals so fucking shit?

Shooting themselves in the foot, whatever that DeeJay Dallas play was inside the 5, muffed punt return, defensive holds on 3 and long. Defense keeping them somewhat in it for now.

1 Like

quite a few teams that seem to be pretty, pretty bad this year