NFL week 3 thread

Thought the Chiefs were on Sky again, was getting a bit PINTS IN, but alas it’s Philadelphia v Kansas in MLS.

Has anyone been to Atlanta’s stadium? Incredible, isn’t it. What sort of dough would i be looking at for a day at a game there with all the trimmings?

Best place for live text commentary around the league? Passenger on a boring long drive atm

Bills 17 Vikes 0. Football is a stupid, stupid game.

2 Likes

Resisting the urge to put this match on for dear of jinxing it.

2 Likes

Kirk cousins is my fantasy qb in dis D2. Fuck this shit

1 Like

Who are you picking to win the AFC championship game?

• Cleveland
  • Buffalo

0 voters

1 Like

Turns out it was Shady McCoy holding back the Bills.

That’s probably why this is happening. They’ll have to be on a flight during every Bills game if they want them to win

1 Like

One for the purists in Jacksonville

Good game this

1 Like

that touchdown dance in baltimore
:fire: :fire: :fire:

What do you need? Watching last night’s Oregon game and if you need a QB then Justin Herbert is looking pretty hot rn.

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1043941849725952004

Clay Matthews and roughing the quarterback :smiley:

2 Likes

Forgot that is where Watson was, definitely worth sticking with I think.

1 Like

3 and 0 for the season :muscle: (obviously the week one call was just to make it clear that the Bears couldn’t move the chains on their own with eight plays, let alone four)

2 Likes

That saints D is rough. Think just piling on their opposition every week on waivers is worth a punt. Means Drew Brees is always scoring me mega points though so I’ll take it

1 Like

Do we know what the most consecutive weeks with a tied game is, just out of interest?

absolutely no idea, but that’s over 100 points shipped in under 3 games, and one of them was against cleveland :grimacing:

The Dolphins are 3-0?!

1 Like