NFL Week 6 🏈

No indication so far that tonight’s game between Denver and New England won’t go ahead, despite New England putting multiple players on the Covid designation list.

Here are your week 6 slate of games (all times BST)

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18TH

6:00 PM BST
DEN @ NE
HOU @ TEN
CLE @ PIT
BAL @ PHI
WAS @ NYG
ATL @ MIN
DET @ JAX
CIN @ IND
CHI @ CAR

9:05 PM BST
NYJ @ MIA

9:25 PM BST
GB @ TB

MONDAY, OCTOBER 19TH

1:20 AM BST
LA @ SF

10:00 PM BST
KC @ BUF

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20TH

1:15 AM BST
ARI @ DAL

Looks like it’s up to big daddy Romeo to teach those irresponsible Titans a lesson.

FOOTBALL

1 Like

Goodnight sweet prince

I think the difference is that these aren’t necessarily positive tests, anyone who has had close contact with someone testing positive now goes on the list. Although they still could be? I dunno. No positives today though, so that’s good.

This is an excellent point, one I will be making regularly to my family between 6 and 1am

1 Like

Your regular reminder that Nathan Peterman is still on an NFL roster

1 Like

It’s easy to criticise, Aggpass. Harder to do. How many game-ending picks have you thrown?

1 Like

And that if Nathan Peterman had thrown all 130 of his NFL pass attempts directly into the ground, he’d increase his career passer rating from 32.5 to 39.6

3 Likes

This is an excellent stat, one that I will commit to memory as a future coversation-maker.

I have it etched in my memory and still have to go and check his stats page and a qbr calculator every time I tell it to someone, because it sounds so ridiculous

1 Like

What do we reckon is the pick of these 6pm games then?

• DEN @ NE
  • HOU @ TEN
  • CLE @ PIT
  • BAL @ PHI
  • WAS @ NYG
  • ATL @ MIN
  • DET @ JAX
  • CIN @ IND
  • CHI @ CAR

0 voters

Will be watching Texans Titans natch, but like the look of the Cleveland Pittsburgh game and might switch to it at halftime if we’re massively behind

Cleveland look fun atm

obviously Falcons have entertaining car crash potential every week, and the Vikings aren’t that good either, but potential for Stuff To Happen there

1 Like

Tempted to go triple screen (bears, redzone, browns)

1 Like

Quite a few lively looking games this week, last week’s were a bit… milky. There’s something to be said about all those games, although Bears Panthers would be the shortest of those conversations.

However I will retreat to Redzone and fret over my fantasy teams as always.

Grim based on the teams but interesting based on their records. The idea of a panthers who were meant to be awful going to 4-2 without their only offensive player, or a bears team who have looked a bottom 5 team for large portions of the season going to 5-1 is daft. Puts one of them well on the way to the playoffs

1 Like

Solid Bears action there, delay of game on the opponent 4 yard line, after coming back from their own time out.

Giants v WFT though.

Huh. My eye slipped right over that one. Understandable though.

1 Like

Feel like we should all agree that the nfc East doesn’t exist this year

There have been two 7 win teams in the playoffs. Reckon there’s a chance the winner of that division goes 6-10

Pure scenes if this is the year that Andy Dalton wins a playoff game.

Us sweet summer children

1 Like