NFL Week 7: "Another flag on the play" edition

Always loved a good “Manning face”

Eli or Peyton, I’m not fussy

1 Like

Nah Rodgers looks like my two-year old when I’ve told her she can’t have ice cream for breakfast, stamping, pouting, yelling at the refs.

1 Like

remember that time he said he was going to go home and drink a lot of BUDWEISER after the superbowl.

probs my fave nfl moment, that.

2 Likes

Didn’t it turn out he owned a large Budweiser distributor or something? Great Manning move.

1 Like

yeah, he part owned a budweiser distributor, but apparently the company weren’t even in on the thing.

cant’ stand trubisky’s cadence

1 Like

Loving the boos that throw earned

1 Like

Philip Rivers

1 Like

was a toss up between him and dalton.

Fucking Saints better win this or I this will have been a day without any merit whatsoever

Philip Rivers. About 4 seconds of disbelief followed by him pivoting to the sideline and looking for someone to blame.

I reckon he’s got the next drive, and that might be it.

NFL names that would significantly improve your life if that was your name, but not to be confused with crazy names like Barkevious Mingo because you need to be honest with yourself, you can’t pull that off, I’m thinking something really cool but not too ostentatious, like:

Chase McLaughlin

Chargers might be as tragic as the Lions. Must really suck to be a fan of theirs.

Melvin Gordon’s holdout looks like a worse decision with each passing week.

Careful what you wish for

As does the team welcoming him back and playing him

how has no one said brady yet

I’m surprised nobody’s said Roethlisberger or Winston but maybe those were too obvious?

I know it’s bleak watching them lose week after week - even if they turning the manner of their losses into high art - but knowing there’s a plan, that you’re going to get jacked with young talent over the next few years with what should be a truly special QB - at least that’s something.

The Lions are just going to go 7-9 for the rest of recorded history. It just feels so pointless.