NFL week 7 🏈

I’ll let @mildmanneredjanitor take care of full previews but there are some tasty games this week. Titans-Steelers probably the pick.

While we’re here though let’s have some division winner predos.

• Steelers
  • Ravens
  • Bengals lol
  • Browns

0 voters

• Dolphins
  • Patriots
  • Bills
  • Jets lol

0 voters

• Broncos
  • Raiders
  • Chiefs
  • Chargers

0 voters

• Colts
  • Texans
  • Jaguars
  • Titans

0 voters

• Saints
  • Buccaneers
  • Panthers
  • Falcons lol

0 voters

• Bears
  • Packers
  • Lions
  • Vikings

0 voters

• Cardinals
  • 49ers
  • Seahawks
  • Rams

0 voters

• Cowboys lol
  • Giants lol
  • Eagles lol
  • Washington lol

0 voters

There are no winners in the nfc East

2 Likes

It’s the glorious weekend where the clocks go back and us working stiffs get to watch two games before bed. Plus Sky are showing 49ers v Patriots for some reason, which means us Gamepass champions get Raiders v Bucs for the later game.

2 Likes

Think 49ers - pats is a pretty interesting one tbf, at least from a narrative standpoint. Very hard for the loser to make the playoffs

I think it’ll be an interesting game without ever being a good one, and I got my fill of those with Bears v Panthers last week.

1 Like

I tried yesterday but what do you even say about games like Cowboys v WFT and Chargers v Jags?

6 Likes

Pretty galling way to find out there was a party and you weren’t invited.

3 Likes

was scrolling down, grimacing, in anticipation of ‘Falcons lol’

watch this team somehow make the playoffs

WATCH

if anti-banter is bantering against your team, and regular banter is against other teams, this is perhaps ‘flanter’

1 Like

Fuck Tampa Bay tbh

1 Like

Insane ending to the Indiana / Penn St game just now, the closest diving pylon plunge I’ve ever seen, on a two-point conversion, in overtime.

I mean

https://twitter.com/CJMPadres23/status/1320150037003788288?s=20

Oh hello

Who’s winning the game of the week, then

• Large Derrick and the Tennessee likeables
  • Pittsburgh

0 voters

If this season really is the beginning of the Patriots’ decline i reckon that Pittsburgh are the prime contenders to replace them as the mega-successful despicable franchise of the league tbh. Dark times ahead.

Not wishing to milkshake duck Big Del and his largely nameless supporting cast but a gentle reminder that the Titans kept practicing when they were supposed to be quarantined. Wouldn’t bestow the likeable label on them just yet.

In comparison to large Ben though

2 Likes

Bobby Kraft is likable compared to Ben

1 Like
  • Redzone
  • Steelers - Titans
  • Something else
  • Multiscreen tactics bunker

0 voters

Hell of a jacket on Rex Ryan