NFL week 7 🏈

WE’RE GOING 13-3 BABY

As daft as it might sound (and I know you weren’t being serious), but I’d honestly rather 3-13 and the end of Matt Patricia!

Agreed.

Thankfully the Falcons have realised what every team does about halfway through the second quarter - that the Lions run D is surprisingly robust, but it’s okay because you can throw literally any pass you like.

1 Like

Pittsburgh are scary good aren’t they. AFC playoffs could have some absolute whuppins in the early rounds.

1 Like

Ouch

https://twitter.com/nfl_memes/status/1320427051233480704?s=21

3 Likes

Yeah, switched to Saints v Panthers.

The Texans are very bad.

1 Like

Quite funny/alarming that Fox’s trailers for the election are exactly the same in style and tone as their trailers for Big Noon Saturday.

Can see any of them, the chiefs and the Ravens being top seed, but hard to see anyone else (maybe Titans on a good day) knocking off any of those 3

Davante Adams footwork there just doesn’t make sense. Amazing

Andy Dalton absolutely wiped out on a head shot. These things shouldn’t still be happening, was completely egregious.

quite funny route-running, there

don’t really want to find it too funny, as I don’t need fate punishing the Falcons any more than usual

ARIZONA TOYOTA, ARIZONA TOYOTA

You guys are going to look really silly when the Bears come top

most aggressive in the league on 4th downs so far this season!!

…1-5 record

maybe take the FG sometimes?

That one was mad. Was about 5 yards to go, one point game. Can’t believe the analytics can agree with going for it there.

a less awful idea than it first seemed on replay - Matt should have made that pass - but yeah, daft idea

oh btw, I watched a Youtube comp of Evil Bill mic-ed up and I like him now

(on a football level)

1 Like

Falcons doing Falcons things

hopefully Lions can do some Lions things in kind

Russell Gage taking over?

well now

That catch was magic.

1 Like