NFL week 7

Think you’re selling the 49ers a bit short. Credit to Fox and Fangio though, the team seem to be really trying every week, which sounds like the faintest of praise but at least they haven’t fired up the quitmobile just yet.

Maybe on the 49ers, they’re just another team with nigh on no hope of beating an OK team (no idea what week 1 was about. Same as last year).

The D has been pretty good tbf, especially considering personnel. If fuller can come back and be even a half decent CB, there’s quite a lot of good pieces in place (when healthy…), and fangio has them playing above their level with the current roster. A lot of talk about getting rid of Fox though. Idk. I think there’s a lot of talent, but obviously the QB situation needs to be sorted out. Wonder if they’ll try and shop cutler - only teams I can think of who might bite would be Miami, Arizona, and jets. Maybe buffalo. Doubt it though.

I reckon they’ll just ditch Cutler at the end of this year, when his dead money drops to $2m. Honestly think he’s done as a starting QB.

I think you’re probably right in terms of him being dropped, but I’m pretty sure he’s still in the top 32 qbs, just at much reduced rate to what his contract is next year. If it weren’t for the fact he’d have been dropped, the Bears would be a good candidate for picking him up for two years and $30M or so, whilst they develop a young un. Cleveland and San Fran would work, he’d be perfect for NYJ but for Brandon Marshall!

Romo is an interesting case though, they have so much money tied up in him over the next couple of seasons, but they’ve lucked out massively with Dak.

So who’s going today? I won a behind the scenes locker room tour, but it means arriving at Twickenham by 9am! On the bus now.

Travelling up now. Breakfast and a couple of beers in Twickenham before strolling over to the stadium

Who’d have thought the Giants defence would be the ones winning them a game

5 turnovers in 9:40 in the eagles-vikings game

1 Like

Any non-college football followers want to guess how many rushes Leonard Fournette had in his 249 yard, 3TD game yesterday?

apologies, misread the stat. his first 7 carries went for 249 and 3 TDs, he ended with 16 carries for 284 yards. Rubbish.

Another nail biter finish for the Lions, unbelievable last minute drive from Stafford to clinch a win. The guy is playing out of his mind at the moment. Shame the defence (and many, many injuries) will probably blow up this season regardless. Still, a win’s a win. I’m going to have another beer.

Been a rough day for you eh

Geez-Oh

1 Like

Tense…

1 Like

Fucked it

1 Like

How is perryman still playing?? He’s limped off at least 3 times

1 Like

Chargers can still find a way of losing this. Don’t worry

No, but I stuck my neck out and said they’d win the Afc west…

Dolphins fan as it happens. Since Marino (why else???) Don’t tell anyone.

Hey! We’ve beat the Steelers and the bills now!!! Great bunch of dolphins

1 Like