NFL Wild card Weekend thread (2019-20 season)

Saturday 9.35pm
Bills at Texans

Saturday 1.15am
Titans at Patriots

Sunday 6.05pm
Vikings at Saints

Sunday 9.40pm
Seahawks at Eagles

Bills
Pats
Saints
Hawks

Bills
Patriots
Saints
Eagles

Could be Brady’s last ever game!!!

(obv won’t be)

Texans
Titans
Saints
Eagles

1 Like

Pats are 12/1 to win it all

Obviously they’ve reversed into the playoffs, but that still looks tempting

Could see them beating the Titans and then the Chiefs because Andy Reid but I think the Ravens will beat them in the championship game

I think the titans might do them. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they just shithoused their way to the superbowl

Pointless fact: The last time the Patriots didn’t make the AFC Championship game was the 2010 season (they lost to the Jets (!) in the divisional round)

1 Like

Bills
Pats
Saints
Seahawks

On Monday they were 20/1. Never going to get better than that. Put some money on it with those odds.

Bills
Pats (secretly Titans, but I don’t want to jinx it shhh)
Saints
Seahawks

easy (shh)

1 Like

yeah, Ravens have to be huuuuuuge favourites for the whole thing.

it’ll be Saints Ravens in The Whole Thing, and Saints are the only team who are equipped to come close, but they won’t stop them.

Yep.

1 Like

Jason Garrett update: still not fired.

1 Like

Lots of meetings with Jerry though!!! (prob talking about bourbon or something)

Think Jerry wants to drag this out as long as possible to try and seem like both a ruthless all-powerful despot and a magnanimous, classy nice guy at the same time. Rich people are weird.

Very very excited for tomorrow. Josh Allen Vs Watson. Can Bill O’Brien become a deer in headlights again in the playoffs?

Vrabel back to New England to go up against Brainchild Billie. Can NE stop the NFL’s leading rusher and force Tannehill and AJ Brown to beat them through the air?

Let’s fucking go!

This guys pretty good.

1 Like

So nervous for tomorrow.