NFL Wildcard weekend thread - 23 edition

No-one cares about this. What we want to know is, how fast was Mark Andrews going as he tried to chase it down?

20.7 mph according to around the nfl. Him and Hubbard both looked ridiculously big and fast

That’s insane for a TE! Next gen stats say Deebo reached 20.37 on his TD run.

1 Like

Is there any more pathetic patter than referring to the Cowboys as the Cowgirls?

1 Like

Good riddance to the 2022 Vikings, better this than to get blown out next week. Now please get a new DC (and QB).

This game’s a tough one to be honest. While it would be nice to see Brady and the Bucs win so Jerry Jones could blow full gasket and fire McCarthy before he got on the plane back home, I just am sick of Brady as well.

Cowboys career playoff wins= 35
Tom Brady = 35

Jesus.

1 Like

Dang that’s a stat!

1 Like

Brett Maher 3 missed extra points!!

1 Like

Can’t stand Buck and Aikman so watching Peyton and Eli’s ESPN2 coverage for the first time ever. Love me some Mannings got to tell you, don’t know why I haven’t seen this program early.

And a fourth. Nice that he hit the fifth, give him something to look back on fondly when’s unemployed tomorrow.

Hopefully the 49ers stuff the Cowboys next weekend anyway

I’ve seen people call the Vikings the Viqueens and I cringe so hard every time

1 Like

4 Likes

Apparently he’s made the most 60+ yarders of all time (4) and never missed one. In conclusion, kicking is a land of contrasts.

3 Likes

Finally caught up with the last game, if this is to be the end of Tom Brady then my lasting memory will be him trying to throw a pass into the stands when nobody was open only to loft it neatly into the waiting arms of Jayron Kearse for a touchback.

1 Like

Bills, Titans and Jags all coming to London next year. Chiefs playing the Patriots in Germany.

Chiefs and Pats both playing separately in Germany I thought from the email

Have just fully read the tweet I half read this morning and yes, I believe you are right.

Someone do the new thread? @NeilYoung

1 Like