NFL Wildcard weekend thread - 23 edition

My son dipped to build a fort. Gave up on his guys :joy:*

• Bears are still his main guys and rightly so.

Pete has his chef!

Happy to have forced a punt at least. And scoring two touchdowns is nice as well I guess

1 Like

DK Metcalf bullying Jimmie Ward at the moment. Would love to see San Fran go down here.

2 Likes

Beeeeeee Kaaaaay haaaave it your waaaay

Hell of a suit Darryl Johnstone has got on

1 Like

My partner said he looked like an Alaskan car salesman.

1 Like

Utterly pointless hit from Jimmie Ward, glad it cost them 3 points.

2 Likes

Delighted that this is a game. Can’t bring myself to root for the Seahawks but would be quite funny if they won after everyone assuming this was basically a bye for the Niners.

4 Likes

Good to see people slowly coming round to the Geno Smith Cinderella story. Shame the Seahawks are still going to lose mind

1 Like

These adverts work on me. I want to watch that Rob Lowe programme with the flying portaloo

Genuinely tempted by Yellowstone tbqh

1 Like

Breaking out the big guns

2 Likes

Think they’ll still win this but the niners defense looks suddenly pretty shit here

1 Like

Fuck

You’re welcome, niners fans

One player grabs geno, another forces the fumble, the ball rolls to Nick Bosa to fall on.

Commentator - ‘it’s all Nick Bosa’

1 Like

The QB situation in this game is absolutely wild. If you had said this time last year that a resurgent Geno Smith would be playing on merit against a 6-0 Mr Irrelevant in the first round of the playoffs… well you’d be quite surprised anyway.

2 Likes

On the back of statistically the best qb season in Seahawks history

1 Like

my goodness while its fun to be back in playoff mode I always forget how much that means listening to the inane “analysis” between breaks Sky offer, genuinely might go and find a US stream