Niche Tats

What’s the most niche/weirdest/shittest tattoo you have ever seen?

Guy who was fixing my laptop earlier today had this picture on the inside of his right elbow/forearm:

11 Likes

A woman I used to work with had matching DeVito tattoos on each thigh, one a huge portrait of him as the Penguin, one as Frank from IASIP. They were very well done tbf.

1 Like

tbf, the artwork on this one was very good, just not sure that it will age well…

Think he’s looking great for 76

2 Likes

As the owner of an adequate tattoo, I try not to judge :grimacing:

There is a guy I play football with who has a tattoo referencing our other friend which just reads

“John M********** is a shitbag”

2 Likes

Anyone else reading the thread title in the voice of a drunk and objectifying Glaswegian?

5 Likes

Well now I am

2 Likes

I know someone with Charlie IASIP’s Badnew tattoo. In the same place too, I’m pretty sure
4212aa486ab916ea5dc766659831f652

2 Likes

Ge’ yer tats oot

1 Like

I don’t think any of us want me to do that

1 Like
  • I have a tattoo
  • I have multiple tattooses
  • I don’t have any
  • I don’t have any… yet

0 voters

2 Likes

I believe that it’s meant to be Ron Swanson.

Saddam Hussein would be a very niche tatt!

2 Likes

Was talking to my tattooist, and he said someone came into a colleague of his to ask about getting a tattoo of the Sven Goran Erikson kid (the one who shaved his hair off for the WC iirc). Dunno if it ever happened, but that would be some top niche tattooing

1 Like

Absolutely dead at the idea of someone getting this lad tattooed on them, and having explain it

9 Likes

Don’t want to go into details but I completely deserve it to be tbf

3 Likes

Never seen this before. Reminds me of an Aphex Twin record sleeve

Often wonder if those twats who got little moustaches tattooed on the insides of their fingers regret it yet

my tattoo is bad, looks like a PIN reminder