Nick Cave arena tour

I reckon about half of the audience were clapping and the other half were probably repressed British types like me.

Nicely put!

But also very much this ^ and found myself getting a bit restless at times…

Did a similar thing with a young lad at the end of the Amsterdam show… maybe coincidence.
Would be pretty hard to stage that type of interaction with so many people on the stage.

Did u watch it in Ireland… typical Irish audience thing I guess. Unlikely to draw attention to ourselves without a few beers on board!

I let out an instinctive ‘wooh!’ after he said ‘I wanna tell you about a girl’ at the start of her From Her to Eternity… was suitably embarrassed afterwards though.

Belfast! Tbf the initial sold out show was earlier in the evening and I went to the later extra showing that was less than half full (nice and spacious though)

would be happy with a similar set although kinda hoping they’re in a slightly more festivally mode this summer with a couple more oldies thrown in. even though i think some of the old tracks still have a bit of a Mick Harvey shaped hole in them live these days.

Anyone going to the Dublin gig might be interested in this:

Also more tickets out for the gig itself on Friday:

My wife can’t get the time off work so i now have a spare ticket for Dublin show on Wednesday. PM me if interested.

anyone been to the recent shows? Dublin was fantastic

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nick-cave-and-the-bad-seeds/2018/imma-royal-hospital-kilmainham-dublin-ireland-33eab8b5.html

gutted i couldn’t get tickets to the Q&A though, they were like gold dust. sounds really great:

Primaverasound set was excellent…captivating, raw, highly moving.

New live EP incoming…

https://www.nickcave.com/news/distant-sky-nick-cave-bad-seeds-live-copenhagen-ep/

Just seeing that they played this the other night

Sounds great

Wow!

And in other Nick Cave news…

FINALLY! :smiley:

this has been in the pipeline for years. think he originally scrapped it because he thought it would be a bit inappropriate to plough ahead with it against the backdrop of the global economic crisis.

Wow! They have Nick Cave statues now…
I waaaant ooone!

RIP Conway - shit news

Ah christ, that’s awful. He was a great pianist and vocalist.