Nicknames for DiSers

I know what you mean, not much you can do with mine other than LA or LazzyAzzy (don’t use that please)

I think they do when they make a word.

I get Flashy occasionally, don’t mind that.

5 Likes

Anybody got any real life nicknames? Not of mine really stuck beyond school, expect the latter (but shortened)

Ronseal
Rony das Pony
Nan
Princess Ro-Ro

Think you could pull off The Flash

10 Likes

i’d rather give batman a reach a round

22 Likes

plazzyniknaks
pissynickers

the list goes on

3 Likes

got called Caspar for about a year in school, ended up screaming abuse when someone not in my friend group used it in the middle of German class one day and it stopped.

like it when people call me by my surname though.

I tee 'em up, you, erm, beat 'em off

6 Likes

Only really ever had one when teaching Snowboarding and when in the Snowboarding club at uni. Both felt pretty forced mind you, although during the time teaching it t least ‘stuck’.

dinger 1, dinger 2

1 Like

you can call me whatever you want

1 Like

plasticpisspants has a nice ring to it

2 Likes

You can call me uncy shrewbs if you want

7 Likes

waterproof, at least

1 Like

What was it that guywithnousername went by after someone made a comical mistype?

1 Like

Yeah, all mine were forced at one point, and actively discouraged by me…but that’s just fuel to the fire really. Once they stick you get used to it.

1 Like

Guyhousername!

8 Likes

thats it!

Think I posted about this before, but my brother used to glory in the nickname “Pants”. It came from when he forgot to get his PE kit washed at school, took it out of the bag and had to wear it fully minging. He became known as cheesy, cheesy pants, and eventually pants, which stuck.

He even went as far as getting it inscribed in a bowling ball, simultaneously reducing its resale value to zero.

7 Likes