Night of the Living Thread (Halloween 2019)

Going to see Metronomy tonight, the 6yo is gonna go trick or treating with a massive gang of 25 kids tomorrow

While I’m waiting for my ATD to join me to go to Metronomy my TV has a friend round and she’s brought her very good boy with her so for the next 20 minutes I’m mainly stroking a black Labrador

I think you’re missing the point - families can go to specific doors that they know will accepting people, not wasting time, and leave the people who don’t want it alone. Win/win surely?

2 Likes

Why do recipe writers make you scroll through pages of drivel before you get to the actual recipe.

Look mate, I don’t give one tenth of a shit about what this recipe means to you, I just want to cook it then stiff it down my mouth.

4 Likes

Yeah depends what sort of town you live in I guess

My sister takes the kids trick of treating but she agrees a route with like minded friends and neighbours and they go to hers. The only acceptable way in my opinion.

1 Like

Done myself by ordering the shopping for 7.30 haven’t I. Might ignore it and miss the delivery or go to answer it and it’s sweetie-gatherers.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:
Hot drink with hot meal siren
:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Toast and tea th so it’s cool. Beans are the side I guess.

1 Like

Nah was right the first time. :grinning:

1 Like

Could have done a better job with the nostrils, tbh. It’s in the kitchen, not on the doorstep. If Jimbo comes back before his bedtime (looking unlikely now) we’ll put it out for a bit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4SwXPJnLtH/

7 Likes

Nice.
Very Jack Skellington like!

1 Like

One good thing about Halloween is remembering this photo I took of the cat 6 years ago.

15 Likes

8 Likes

Salem.

House is on lockdown as we have no sweets. I’m upstairs nearly falling asleep after this bad boy my mum made:

Picture only makes it look about a 10th of how tasty it actually was

Edit: make that 100th

9 Likes

Would eat.

1 Like

Still a bit left m7!

1 Like

Everything about this is great, including the plate.

1 Like

Save it for… Oh yeah

3 Likes

Just had an Indian takeaway. Wine open, feeling better…kids getting dressed up (just for fun, no tricks here)

9 Likes