Nine Inch Nails

Listened to the ep twice now. Think I really like it. Not sure. Pretty happy about all the reissues.

I like the EP quite a bit, yet I can’t help but feel like it’s sort of like someone made an EP out of a bigger album.

Really enjoying this. The most ‘industrial’ NiN have sounded in a while, and sleazy in that way that seems oddly unique to Trent.

Yep. Really, really good. Best thing they’ve / he’s done since The Slip.

4 Likes

Listened to the last one again yday. It’s got some great stuff on it. Colour me psyched.

enjoyed the last ep, although not been back in a while. perhaps i should. did it ever get a physical?

6 Likes

This is just gorgeous. I can’t wait for the full EP.

1 Like

liking this so far. Less Than isn’t especially indicative of the rest of the EP, but it feels a bit more coherent than the last EP (which I otherwise liked.)

I saw an air conditioning unit yesterday, made by a brand call Reznor. I tried to take a picture in order to facilitate posting on social media with the words Vent Reznor. It was going to be brilliant.

Alas, the picture didn’t come out.

5 Likes

Big fan of The Background World and This Isn’t the Place. The Lovers is fine, as is Less Than although he’s made that tune about a dozen times now. Don’t like Not Anymore but we can’t have everything…

2 Likes

a 6 track “album”? interesting.

not sure how much I cared about the last two eps. they had their moments, i guess

1 Like

sounds like that one from that last Bowie album that it sounds a bit like

In case you haven’t seen it. Here is the Head like a Hole cover from the latest season of Black Mirror…

1 Like
2 Likes