Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

I would but the family will be back in a minute.

1 Like

hi guys, problem:

when not attached to the screen, both my joycons controls are all over the place. left on the joystick moves the cursor up, right down, up, right. A and X are inverted…

Sounds like they might be in two player mode? Does it happen if you put them in the controller dock thing?

1 Like

ah fixed

Now i know why dkc tropical feeze cqn never be as good as Rayman Legends. The underwater controls feel horrible. Its making the blow fish boss fight increibly frustrating in a bad way. Feels so unresponsive

Rayman legends is such a delight

1 Like

Don’t remember having an issue with those controls, but the bosses in TF are really, really tough. Lots to learn if you’re gonna beat them.

Don’t think I’m anywhere near as in love with Rayman Legends as lots of you on here either. Probably didn’t help that I adored Origins and absolutely rinsed it, but it just felt like a higher resolution retread of that to me, albeit with some truly wonderful music levels. I also found the controls a bit floaty in it too, with big windows to perform in, which created a nice rhythm on the constantly moving levels but felt left the more methodical, slower paced levels feeling a bit hit and miss. After the tightness of Celeste’s movement, reckon it’d be hard to go back to some of these games.

I had a bit of an issue with the floatyness playing the demo way back. Want to give it another crack before deciding it’s definitely not for me though

Played 3 and a half levels of Celeste on the plane. Got 50 strawberries and 2 cassettes. Died 1000 times.

Good fun but got quite frustrated when I didn’t understand how the bouncy clouds work.

1 Like

I’m on the final level and I still don’t REALLY understand how the bouncy clouds work.

2 Likes

does no one wanna do some mario kart anymore? :frowning:

I’d be up for a session soon but can’t do today

1 Like

Had a couple of beers in town, trying to play DK on the train home and it’s not going well.

Not got it mate, sorry. If they announce DLC for it at E3, I’m back on board.

1 Like

@profk Have you tried out that USB dongle that let’s you connect a ps4 controller?

aye. works flawlessly!

Cool, might pick one up.

I’d probably recommend even if you don’t have PS4 controllers lying about. Imo PS4 controllers are better than the pro, and cheaper too

How does the analogue vs no travel on the joy con work?

Don’t understand, sorry :frowning: