Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

Aye. You could be done with the main story in an area so quickly, without really exploring the depths of it. I certainly felt that I was moving on before I’d really covered the zone. It would have been better to require players to get more moons in those areas to progress and maybe give more incentives to go back to areas to search for more moons before the end of the story than leave it all to the end

1 Like

Yeah I agree.

It’s taken my months of dipping in and out to get 790 odd moons. I 100%ed 64 and both Galaxies in a week. Think the structure of the game contributed hugely to that.

huh.

1 Like

C-c-c-c-co-cai… :sleeping:

4 Likes

Should I buy Skyrim? I want something involved but will I be disappointed after BotW? It is £50 on the store… Please advise.

50 quid for skyrim is daylight robbery, man.

2 Likes

I’ve got 40+ in credit. I need something. Help me.

would be more tempted to go for octopath if you NEED something.

Played the demo. Gash. Or not to my tastes or whatever.

1 Like

Might go larping

4 Likes

Oxenfree. And youll have about 38 left

1 Like

Played about 15 minutes and got bored. Don’t think I like dialogue or too much plot in games. BotW was perfect, any more is too much. Maybe I’m just a bad person.

It does seem steep charging that much for a ten year old game but on the other hand I’ve probably had more hours of fun per pound on skyrim than almost any other game I’ve spent money on.

Aarrrgggghhhh maybe I should get it… I dunno.

1 Like

I ploughed 110 hours in to Skyrim. Definitely got my money’s worth.

I think it’s been up for sale a couple of times though so hold off for now.

1 Like

Question.

Do I get Picross S or Picross S2?

Where is @Jeremys_Iron because it is go time, pal

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-switch-grey-with-legend-of-zelda-25110-wcode-pickany-ao-ebay-3003633

1 Like

First one is only £6 or £7 I think and it has quite a few hours in it. Then get the next one.

Ok I just bought it for £38.50 new on eBay with that 10% code.

1 Like

ENJOY! :grinning: