Nintendo Switch - Diablo 3 with zelda content coming

I’ve got the first two and the first one hasn’t even bothered my machine after not enjoying the first one on the d/l code

really looking forward to Dead Cells coming out soon! (I think it’s next week?) looks amazing. Getting strong flashback/original prince of persia vibes from it

I enjoyed 2 more than 1 but can see it not being for everyone

I’ve had that preloaded for like a month now. Rude that it won’t let me play it yet.

give us a shout if it’s any good please!

I’ve had the same problem for a while with Okami now. It’s sitting on the home screen taunting me.

I’m in a similar position to Balonz, got 30 quid store credit knocking around. I know I should get Celeste and Yoku’s Island Express but they might go on sale some day!

I’ve stalled with Yoku’s as I pick it up every other week and cover the same ground for half an hour before putting it down again.

sure does look like the pinball movement would feel great!

Next week!
Also very tempted by this cos Im a loser:

That clear splattered vinyl is a thing of absolute beauty.

Me too. Every preview is saying it’s amazing. Have held off on Hollow Knight so I can begin it the day it launches. Got a good feeling about this one…

So, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is coming.

http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/adventures/

Fuck, why aren’t they porting RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic! Idiots.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS NINTENDO SWITCH

Hard Disc Space: 5 GB
Peripherals: PlayStation® VR

This bodes extremely well.

Played about 2 hours of Rocket League last night and am now wondering why I’ve bothered playing anything else for the past 6 months.

Here is a tip for you

Every Rollercoaster Tycoon thing after 3 is awful and I hope you don’t fund these shitty games and fake atari because fake atari just puts out junk with IPs you recognize.

RCT classic was fine, although I assume you just lump that in as a RCT 1 and 2 bundle.

Oh, I know. :smiley:

I’ve played so much RCT.

Gamers are weird…