Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

really like the look of just shapes and beats. played an unhealthy amount of super hexagon back in its heyday and this seems like it would be equally as addictive, but with the added bonus of local multiplayer.

1 Like

@anon73286315, @escutcheon, @bamnan, @The_Cosh , @shinymcshine, @TVDenimChap, @Scagden (and any others)

It seems you can get a 180 day Realms pass for about a fiver on Switch which allows up to 10 players logged on at a time. I’m happy to do this if people want. Would just use the standard settings unless anyone’s got any particular wishes for specific ones. Also, if anyone knows of a good seed, that would be great :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh man I’m getting excited at the prospect. We can have a little town hall where we plan what is getting built and a democratic storehouse where all labour and the means of production is shared equally for the greater good of DiSlandia

DiSCraftia. All Minecraft lands must be named ___Craftia.

1 Like

Octopath Traveler here for under £30

https://www.egate-espn.com/product/octopath-traveler-nintendo-switch/?gclid=CjwKCAjw1ZbaBRBUEiwA4VQCIYejbcT7LTtb969ZiVB3ZvfcSREJoPselOQSXgysNF6cJcVfVjO6eBoCRKMQAvD_BwE

£15 cheaper than on amazon, etc

1 Like

Looks like this is a fraudulent site I wouldn’t risk it

Oh! Thanks for the heads up (I’m an idiot and bought from them, but will get the ball rolling for a cancellation)

1 Like

Sounds good to me :smiley:

1 Like

This does a good job of summing up why I loved Captain Toad Treasure Tracker so much: the addictive secondary objectives.

2 Likes

This is why I’ve pre-ordered despite owning on Wii U; I never got very far into the game but it was delightful.

1 Like

Ha, they fixed the Realms pricing, Still only £20, so I’ve gone for it :slight_smile:

You should be able to join with this link;

realms.gg/mqnBU3WI35Q

2 Likes

Awesome. Will download minecraft back on my switch tonight

1 Like

A reminder to make sure you download the new Bedrock version, not the old one you had before. You can transfer your old worlds if need be.

1 Like

ah it says it’s invalid :frowning:

realms.gg/mqnBU3WI3SQ

I think the 5 might be an S at second look… If that doesn’t work, I’ll add people by gamertag instead.

awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

nice house!

How do crates work on rocket league?

From memory, you need keys to open them.

What does that mean?