Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

Aye. I guess what I mean is just that I’ve probably saved about 20-25 on the Zelda and Splatoon digital prices, so I don’t personally begrudge the better deal for people who went that way. Others have obviously not done as well ( I bought offers well after launch) and the physical rewards don’t feel great regardless.

So I never registered my physical games. Ok to do so now?

I would assume so - haven’t tried any since the new scheme launched myself.

1 Like

Yeah I did one the other day. Got fuck all for it.

Bought Skyrim and £15 eshop credit! With the voucher and reward points I had I’ve spent less than £20. Excellent day. Putting the purchase to a poll really worked out for me here, so I’m putting up another to help me solve my new tough choice. My next eshop purchase shall be;

• Celeste
  • Owlboy

0 voters

Guys, I have £5.10 of gold coins! And choice paralysis of what to spend it on!

So, so tempted to drop £50 on Bayonetta 1 & 2. But not sure I should, given I’ve not bought Skyrim, MK8, Night in the woods, Rime, Celeste, Owlboy, Resident Evil Revelations or Severed yet. And I could also buy Zelda again at that price…

CELESTE

EVERYONE GET CELESTE
IT IS LEGIT ONE OF MY FAV GAMES EVER
KEEP DUCK HAPPY DICCCCCCCCCCCCKS

2 Likes

looks like you can get them both for £40 from here PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC | Video Games, Consoles and Accessories | SimplyGames

1 Like

That website has a release date of April 27th for Metroid Prime 4. :smiley:

2 Likes

No chance.

3 Likes

Definitely.

Night in tomorrow then…

9 Likes

What we thinking? Diablo?

Edit: hadn’t actually clicked the link :upside_down_face:

I reckon… that Burnout remaster is coming to Switch. Lots of info on Kirby and Mario Tennis. Some surprise game you can download on Friday out of nowhere like Captain Toad. Third party fun, maybe GTAV port or confirmation that COD is coming. Maybe… Should know better than to bother guessing, but that’s half the fun!

1 Like

Kirby & Mario Tennis are almost certain.
A couple of 3DS games that no-one expected because it’s supposed to be winding down.
Another Wii U port/remaster/update
Definitely would expect something third party, hard to say what though.
Do NOT expect anything about Metroid 4 or any other new “major” first party titles in this one.

Well,

• Mario Tennis Aces in detail
  • Hyrule Warriors dated
  • Mario Odyssey DLC announced
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (apparently going to be named IIII, haha)
  • Burnout Paradise Remaster
  • Sonic Lost World remastered and ported
  • Mario Party 11
1 Like

Would SEGA do this? I can’t see there being that much demand for a retread of that personally.

Had forgotten about Hyrule Warriors. Can’t make my mind up whether I want it or not… never played any of those kinds of games and hate the anime/fantasy look of the main series, but there’s something about this one that’s interested me for years.

It was well received and sold fairly well, but it’s a good idea for a port - I’d buy it. Looked a million times more interesting than Forces. And if they fixed the controls then it might be a good idea?

Jus t trying to think of ports of Wii U titles that’d sell well on the system.

Let’s add Wolfenstein 2 to the list - it might even get dated.

1 Like

Prediction wise, Kirby and Tennis will take a chunk of the time, dates on Hyrule Warriors and FE I think too.
Not expecting a whole lot more besides that really, a couple of decent third parties and some cool looking indies too.

What I’d love would be Smash and F-Zero, but they are E3 level (if at all).

VC or some better indication of what paid online will actually look like would be great too.