Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

yeah I have the pro controller so I wasn’t that fussed. will let you know how long it takes anyway!

1 Like

Struggling to commit to a game properly right now. Doing dribs and drabs in Mario Odyssey (580 moons), Rocket League & Splatoon 2 online, DOOM campaign and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Nearly bought another 2 games last night, despite that and having 4 untouched downloads. What is wrong with me…

i had this with one of mine and Nintendo fixed it fairly rapidly once it was booked in

I had 2x sets of joycons though

1 Like

Nothing wrong with you at all.

That said, I’m absolutely stoically refusing to buy all the games I want to avoid getting in that situation. I think Splatoon 2 is next on my list, but I need to get Stardew at least reasonably out of my system first. It’s nearly Winter!

I am going to get Spaltoon 2, so my other two mates who I coerced into getting Switches can play with me. I’ve not played it.

This thread is making me very scared of Stardew Valley.

1 Like

You know how Civilization is notorious for that “just one more turn” feeling? Stardew has that, except each day lasts about 15 minutes. Also includes :hatching_chick::duck::cow::horse::rabbit2::goat:.

Yeah, I’m going to have to hard pass. I’d lose my wife, my kids, and my job.

But you’ll have your virtual wife (penny forever waifu) virtual farm and virtual ducks to take care of so you won’t have a big gaping hole in your life to fill.

1 Like

hope we have another Mario Kart soon that was truly excellent

1 Like

I’m the same at the moment. I’ve generally been playing an hour or 2 of Mario or Zelda, then having a few games of Rocket League, then playing a day of Stardew Valley before bed.

yeah it was great - sorry I couldn’t stay for the whole hour. I need to get some practice in again though - rocket league has messed with my kart skillzz

I think the Mario Kart room has been changed for 2 hour sessions now? The next scheduled one is Thursday night if anyone fancies another few races.

1 Like

I might pop in on Thursday. Missed last night’s game as I had trouble getting kids asleep.

How many did we get last night?

Six was the most simultaneous.
I’ll be about Thursday too.

Really hope the next time it doesn’t split.

Yeah me too, I didn’t enjoy having my arse handed to me by sheeldz!

\o/

Really hoping that whenever there is a next Nintendo Direct, they announce more tracks and character DLC for MK8. I simply cannot justify currently spending £50 on that game, given I poured 100 hours into it on Wii U and it’s identical.

BUT I’d love an excuse to revisit it.

1 Like

I love Splatoon so much. Think it’s the most interesting Nintendo IP in two decades.

1 Like