Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

I’m really pleased with all that.
Haven’t played a DK game since the SNES and I always enjoy Mario Sports games.
Don’t know much about TWEWY but looks interesting.

PRAISE THE SUN!

2 Likes

Pretty good showing.

Are the recent DKC games any good? If so it’s a first day purchase. Also, Mario Odyssey DLC! THAT’S FUCKING FREE!

1 Like

Pretty sure @Vamos is a fan.

Any indication of a new Advance Wars?

Probably my favourite handheld series ever, reckon it would be perfect for the switch. Turn-based, could be really good online.

Aye its very good.

Nope but you might want to have a look at Wargroove which is coming soon. Same thing essentially.

1 Like

V happy about Dark Souls and Tropical Freeze :slight_smile:

Utterly adored the first three. Seriously. I got a RetroPie literally only to play them. So that is a huge win for me!

1 Like

Not heard any rumours and hasn’t been a game in the series for a decade. And the console versions weren’t that great. Wouldn’t rule it out but wouldn’t expect it any time soon either

Actually impressed with how much they’ve got into a 15 minute video. Nothing I consider a must have, but plenty that I’d consider.

Amongst others, Mario Tennis looks like the best Mario Sports title in a long time and I’ve been thinking about trying Hyrule warriors since it launched.

1 Like

OMG OMG OMG

2 Likes

What’s left in the Wii U remaster pile after this?

Smash, 3D world, Captain Toad? Maybe Pikmin?

It’s my favourite game but I was googling the possibility of it being released only recently and everything said no chance so this is amazing!

2 Likes

Would think Pikmin 4 is more likely. A Captain Toad game would be ace.

Mario Maker is probably the most obvious one you’ve missed. Not my thing, but it was very popular.

1 Like

Mario Maker and Xenoblade X maybe.

1 Like

I’m intrigued! Having heard nothing about it before and barely grasping what the trailer shows either.

Fairly sure there’ll be a new Smash and a new Pikmin

1 Like

I’d say we’ve got until about Q3 for a Smash remaster, otherwise it’ll be a new one.

And a new scenario included!

1 Like