Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

Fear Effect Reinvented just announced too.

not saying you shouldn’t buy one but I don’t know how these people have been scratching their screens, no issue with mine whatsoever and I take it in and out quite a lot. I won’t use a screen protector because they always look a bit muggy and I can never get them lined up perfectly.

yeah I did this…it’s just this weird lingering bitterness, reckon it lasted about 6-7 hours

2 Likes

Yes, it tasted like I was being poisoned.

1 Like

Aye, fair enough. I never tried using it without the protector but I’m an absolute mug and clumsy as fuck, so not worth the risk

If I could put one on perfectly symmetrically with zero air bubbles I would probably do so.

2 Likes

Air Bubbles with plexi glass isn’t much of a problem. You can push em out easily.

In terms of screen protectors id rather be safe than sorry. Apparently the non tempered glass ones aren’t great but the Italy ones I got are amazing. Picture and touch screen not negatively impacted at all plus easy tomapply and no air bubbles at all. I followed this guide they put on YouTube:

1 Like

This is a stupid question, but I’ve never actually taken one off before - can I easily take off my plastic one and replace with tempered glass? Presumably, yes.

Orzly even. Fucking autocorrect!

The plastic ones have a lot of gluey type stuff I think. Only used this one tbh but there’s bound to be an easy way. Maybe another YouTube video would show?

Yeah good idea. Sure there’s one out there, seeming as everyone has one on their iPhones and whatnot.

Edit: found one. It’s fine

That video’s sold me

1 Like

Glad I could help. You get two in a pack as well for backup or if you wanna go halvsies with someone.

1 Like

I did it 3 days. It was all good. Just clean it really well first. Some recommend doing it under a cooker hood fan too.

And it is SOOOOOOOOO much better than the plastic. bubbly ones.

It took you 3 days to remove?!

2 Likes

I’m loving sonic but I’ve just encountered a bug. I got half way through act 2 of Press Garden and a “system error” occurred, booting me out to the Switch dashboard. 15 minutes of gametime lost (only saves at the start of zones, act 1…). I had another go later on and (without trying) ended up in exactly the same part of the level and it crashed out again.

Arrrgh! I heard it has a few bugs and that they are working on a patch. I’m tempted to leave it until they fix it.

Sorry, did it three days ago!

Got it. Now I have to wait the four and a half hours to get home before I can set it up and mooch around it.

It’s sitting on my desk, winking at me.

4 Likes

Play with it on ur desk, it’s portable :wink:

2 Likes