Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

Any day now

2 Likes

I briefly thought that said spotted at regional depot.

2 Likes

how many fucking regional depots are there?!?!

So another Monster Hunter game has just been announced for Switch. Localized version of a classic DS game.

2 Likes

Oh! Looking at coming soon and just saw that Disco Dodgeball is coming, sweet!

Wonder what this is? Something game related like Battle Royale mode? A new play style? Further commitment to another year of support? A knockout tournament tied into the Online Service?

Or something else entirely, given its cult status, like a TV show, tie in with a clothing brand, comic etc.

Been playing ARMS and this again this week, and there is SO much new content for both of them since I last booted them up. Wish more people I knew still played them…

Already had my mind blown a little bit when doing the setup. “Why is it telling me to detach the joy con things? Then they won’t work. Must be to teach you how to do WAIT WHAT”

My total ignorance of this thing is going to be fun.

7 Likes

There’s several minutes of fun in just detaching and reattaching them to get that satisfying click.

2 Likes

The latch on on my left joycon is chipped (I think from the kids being heavy handed with them) so it detaches without having to press the little button on the back. It’s just not quite as satisfying detaching and reattaching it anymore :cry:

DKTF has been delivered! Can I go home now?

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

If you jump into a barrel on the way home youll get home quicker

4 Likes

I’m not playing mine until 'er indoors gets, er, indoors. I want to share in the joy.

Yeah, same here. I spoke to Nintendo and they said they’d fix it. Under warranty too

This is the only I want on switch at the moment, too expensive though :frowning:

I managed to find it for £35 on Amazon marketplace. It’s still quite expensive but justified it by saying I’m not going to buy beer for the rest of the month :grinning:

1 Like

Ok, downloading Celeste as we speak.

2 Likes

And Bamnan has just opened up Picross

1 Like

That’s good to know. I wonder how long it would take them to do the repair. I’ve ordered a replacement latch as it looks pretty easy to do yourself, but I guess that’s going to void the warranty. I’ve kind of gotten used to it now anyway, so might just leave it unless it gets worse.

any1 wanna play mario kart?