Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

STARDEW VALLEY JUST CRASHED

I only went to give my sheep Shawn a pat on the back :cry:

How do you organise your crops in Stardew Valley?

• Neat little sections for each crop
  • Shove em all wherever

0 voters

Every time I try and separate them I forget which crops are which because I usually buy a few of each kind at a time and can’t tell which seeds are which from what’s already growing

why did I buy donkey kong?!

1 Like

To get to the other side of the road!

5 Likes

well played

think I was just a bit miserable and wanted something new to play.

Could have bought Celeste but the hype has put me right off

1 Like

Funky Mode?

2 Likes

@anon76851889

9 Likes

Not even hype. Just universal praise. I honestly feel anyone with an anxoety disorder or depression should buy that game providing they like platformers. It does a superb job of giving positive reinforcement.

2 Likes

Just started in normal mode. This is actually really charming and satisfying. Sometimes a basic no frills platformer with nice animation, breezy music and satisfying sound effects when you collect stuff is a great formula that doesn’t need messing with.

4 Likes

Rumours of the Pokemon games suggest “titles leaked as “Pokémon: Let’s Go! Pikachu” and “Pokémon: Let’s Go! Eevee”, re-imaginings of Yellow/Kanto with game mechanics borrowed from Pokémon Go!”

https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/996375131902574592?s=21

Didn’t think anything would make me less excited about a Pokemon game

2 Likes

Yeah that bit isn’t that promising and potentially disastrous if it’s really prominent

if the Pokemon game isn’t a Zelda style sandbox RPG I’m going to be really, really gutted. it’s an absolutely golden gaping opportunity

1 Like

It’ll be a slightly prettier version of the DS games in terms of aesthetic and presentation. Almost certain of it.

It won’t be a huge leap, they won’t stray too far from the formula, especially as it’s meant to be out next year (apparently)

1 Like

Reimaginings of Yellow/Kabto does sound very close to what people are asking for and could fit that mould. Suggests it won’t be simply a modern Pokemon game in 3D graphics. I do think that there’s a lot that they could fuck up with this one though so am trying to keep a lid on my expectations

Yeah this is probably most likely. Unless they’ve had it in thar pipeline for a long time, my gut feeling is that if they had a great idea for a home console 3D Pokemon game they’d have made one already in the last 20 years

I think Pokemon works so well because it’s a fantastic portable game and I think trying to make it more of a home console game will be a big risk.

1 Like

fuck lol

HYPE!

7 Likes