Nintendo Switch - ninty direct edition

will probably be the last time we get to play because it’s going to cost money from next week :’(

You can sign up for a free week at least.
I know the internet is buzzing with fanboy fury but compared to the price of Xbox and PSone online £17.99 a year including a bunch of classic games with added online features is okay for me at least.
Stuff like Fortnite is always free - it’d be good if you could setup a DiS lobby and just have all us DiSers in a Battle Royale scenario.

reckon I’m gonna sell Mario Kart to CEX while I can still get £20 for it

What other games have you got?
Probably better to sell off a single player game you’re unlikely to touch again for the forseeable and fund the online for a year and enjoy the 20+ classic games it brings too?

There’ll probably be some fun blue sky cute characters games in the mix with an excitable happy voiceover, don’t worry!

Otherwise: http://make-everything-ok.com/

Yoku’s Island Express has just been reduced to £9.59!

only got that, Odyssey and Zelda physical. Can’t bring myself to sell Zelda

mmm might be time to bite! thanks x

Odyssey maybe? Once youve collected all the moons its all a bit aimless/lifeless whereas in Zelda theres always something to muck around with.

yeah, I would sell my 3DS/Vita but that’s a bit of a faff as you have to come back at an appointed time for them to check the hardware etc

What about the 3ds/Vita games?

I sold all those already

When I did my Wii U and stuff last year, I just left it for them to do whenever and came back a couple of days later to sort out the money.

my nearest one is a 30 minute drive away though so I have to get a lift over there. Would have got rid of my PS4 by now if it was closer

That Yokus demo was eye wateringly grin inducing.

I got lost in it and just kept covering the same ground when I was dipping in so binned it off. was fun up to that point though.

Right then. Mario Kart?

I’m in!

(how does this work?)

I’m in the DiS invitational?