Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

Silly billy :stuck_out_tongue:

Not far through, but I’m enjoying it so far. Difficult to judge at this stage, but good fun!

1 Like

Reviews are out and positive

3 Likes

Anyone else like playing with separate stick controllers? It feels like my hands have been freed after a lifetime of being glued together on a controller. I know that plenty of people said fuck this I’m buying a pro-controller straight away so I guess I’m in the minority

It’s not for me but some people really love being able to do that. It’s great for people with disabilities/injuries who are unable to hold a traditional controller mind you.

1 Like

Can’t work out if this is an un-PC dig at me ducky :wink:

Seriously though, started out using the grip but increasingly cba with it. Feels great slouched on the couch arms apart. If I’m getting serious I’ll get the grip out but otherwise fuck it.

Nah. I just think it’s neat there is a controller design which, whether directly or indirectly, takes into consideration with those unable to use conventional controllers comfortably.

1 Like

I was just being silly, I agree with you :slight_smile:

Ace, gonna sell Splatoon and buy this

I do loads. It’s why I loved the Wii so much too. Very relaxing way to play and forces me to hunch over a lot less.

2 Likes

Aye, guess the nunchuck and Wiimote system was a very similar concept but I never really took to it in the same way. One of the many aspects taken but greatly improved upon from the Wii and Wii U

1 Like

Thanks to @cowtipping for the tip. Just ordered it for next day delivery for 34.99 :smiley:

1 Like

Haven’t played switch for about a month due to uni work, and it’s being super weird. Refusing to go above 30% charge despite charging all the time, and one of the joy cons is just a brick now. Gonna have to call nintendo but a bit worried about losing all my saves.

Re: charging problems

Re: Joycon - Common problem that they stop working. I think you need to get a new one from Nintendo? My left controller has been a bit buggy since I got it too. Mainly the L trigger stops working, which in MK is death

Guyyyyys Luigi dabs in Mario Rabbids

1 Like

Well this game is just delightful isn’t it

1 Like

I love the look of it but i dunno for some reason I have an irational feeling I shouldn’t spend £40 on a weird novelty spin-off mario game.

‘novelty spin off’
Wut…

It’s a really chill turn based RPG. It’s a lot of fun and stressless version of Xcom.

Well Mario + rabids kingdom battle is about the most unappealing title ever.

Does look good though, hopefully it might go on sale one day.

I wouldn’t no. Still hasn’t arrived… :frowning: