Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

Wolfenstien 2 is coming to Switch. This is massive news

2 Likes

Dooom and Wolfenstein wow!

1 Like

Project Octopath Traveler (Working Title) looks awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Demo available now

The Switch library is outrageously strong now.

Oooh what is this Advance Wars looking game Tiny Metal?

That was an excellent direct. Mario Odysee seems fantastic, a truely fresh looking Mario game, something thats been lacking since Galaxy.

Strong 3rd party support as well.
After this it seems 3rd Parties are deffo onboard and it looks like ports of current gen games will be a thing for even non sport titles.

Damn that was great. Xenoblade made it on time then and not one but two heavy hitters FPS games. Can’t wait to try octopath. Very strong release schedule between now and Xmas. Fantastic work Nintendo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t played an FPS in fucking years but I did like the look of Doom, now it’s on the Switch I have to get it.

I am enjoying gloating at work to all the serious game fans who laughed at me last year when I said the Switch would be huge and they said it’d kill Nintendo. Yes I do only play about one game a year, but I was right.

3 Likes

i just watched the trailer/gameplay for that and I can already hear anita sarkeesian’s eyeballs rolling out of her head at part of it

1 Like

Downloaded the Project Octopath demo last night after the presentation and only played a few minutes but liking what I’m seeing so far. Pretty good that they give you the choice of 2 characters/stories for the demo too.
Xenoblade looks amazing but the way they presented it was a bit boring. Also the accents for some of the characters were a bit “tell that to kanjiclub”.
Very surprised Okami HD isn’t coming to Switch. That would sell like hot cakes but then again Capcom are dicks.

Great news in terms of getting games from the current gen released on Switch :slight_smile:

1 Like

That Xenoblade presentation was literally a tutorial. I zoned out, still want it though.

1 Like

Mario looks great

1 Like

Get a fucking room, jeez

1 Like

He got his beach ready body

1 Like

Everything they’ve ever shown about those games make them look shite.

HOW DO YOU MAKE A GAME ABOUT FLYING GIANT ROBOTS OVER A CRASHED SHIP ON AN ALIEN WORLD INHABITED BY WELSH MILITARY GENERAL CATS SEEM DULL?!?!

Can’t wait to get DOOM. Hope it’s a great port…

2 Likes

Yep.
The trailer/tutorial was a bit:
“If you want Calculon to race to the laser gun battle in his hover-Ferrari, press one.
If you want Calculon to double-check his paperwork, press two.
YOU HAVE PRESSED 2”

Still think it’ll be amazing though and the perfect large scale adventure game for the winter months that isn’t called Skyrim :wink:

2 Likes

Skyrim looks a bit rubs to me (never played it before). Guess it is like 7 years old