Nintendo Switch - This is now the angel killing badass hairy witch thread

looks promising. portability > graphics/journey mode for me. just about whether the gameplay is up to scratch

Pretty irked about no journey mode but yeah, just sitting and playing it on the sofa while the gf watches something is the main purpose innit

30mins of Golf Story

30min review. :heart_eyes:

The sound design, the visuals, the quaintness, the writing

Eurogamer makes it sound like my dream golf game. Superb subheading on their review as well. I tip my hat to whoever wrote that.

That looks very fine to me.
Hopefully they update it when Zlatan is back :wink:
Fingers crossed online isn’t shite.

Christ! Is that all of them?!

No! I didnt buy vroom to the sky

So far bought:

Splatoon 2
Sonic Mania
Shovel Knight
Thimbleweed Park
Bulb boy

So many more I’d like but barely scratched 3 of these!

I’ve only bought a handful too… I’m trying to avoid generating a backlog of games I’ll never get round to playing, like I did on PS4. Going to TRY and finish Zelda before SMO. I’m over 100 hours in but not sure I’m going to manage it.

The thing about the Switch is, due to its portability, I’m actually finishing or at least played a good chunk of every game I’ve bought so far. The backlog is about 10 games which isn’t bad out of 39 :3

For the record:
Golf Story, Picross S, Thumper, Steamworld Dig 2, Mario Rabbids, NBA2k18, Thimbleweed Park, Retro City Rampage, Rayman Legends, Lego City Undercover, Cave Story +, ARMS, Shantaee Half Hero Genee, Sonic Mania, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon 2, Bulb Boy, Oceanhorn, Implosion, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Snipperclips, Wonderboy, Minecraft, Diesega 5, Graceful Explosion Machine, Super Bomberman R, Human Resource Machine, Shovel Knight Spectre, Fast RMX, Snake Pass, Blaster Master Zero, World of Goo, Neo Turf Masters, Zelda, Little Inferno, Metal Slug 3, Shock Troopers

Only 38 games not 39 :slight_smile:

urgh want to buy this golf story even though it’s probably not great

‘even though it’s probably not great’

Euro Gamer review is very positive and the first hour I’ve played has been pretty great.

just looked at their screenshot, something about the bright clip-arty font mixed with the SNES graphics is really rubbing me the wrong way :frowning:

probably looks better in motion right?

They animate the speech bubbles in a way that makes it charming

My snes is coming tomorrow! :smiley:
I’m going away for the weekend :angry:

Take it with you?

I’m staying in this weekend, can I have it>?

I’m FED UP about the SNES thing. I’ve put down for stock alerts with Nintendo itself and amazon, months ago and not heard a dicky bird.

Grabbed Picross.Dont have a lot of Switch games despite getting it at launch only have Zelda, Mario Kart and Snippet clips. Have put 200 hours into Zelda and 65 hours into Mario Kart tho and been playing some 3ds and wiiu games too. Snes mini and Fifa due tomorrow too :grin: