Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

It’s really not hard. These are basically standard, normally some of the cheapest and best performing cards. Pretty sure if you want to shave micro seconds off loading times you could invest more, but why bother

3211032-sandisk ultra 64gb microsdxc uhs-i card

1 Like

In terms of speed, you want UHS-1 - anything you could buy that’s faster would be a waste of money. Something with this logo:

SDXCLOGO1

2 Likes

Or the one with the logo @littlebirds has suggested would be fine!

I got the 128 version of that SanDisk. £43 off amazon. Ordered it 10pm Thursday night and was delivered lunchtime Friday. Then I was able to download Fifa…

1 Like

So many good games out before Christmas. Ridiculous line up…

Darkest Dungeon is coming to Switch
Bethesda has said it’s going to develop more games for Switch
Game sales for a Nintendo platform on launch year highest they’ve ever been since records begun (1995)

all good news.

1 Like

I bloody love Nintendo

2 Likes

Thanks for the memory card recommendations. Gonna go for that 128gb Sandisk one, found it for a very palatable £35!

1 Like

Mario Rabbids really keeps delivering. Just finished world 3 having put a good amount of time in already (gr8 boss at its end).

The world is lovely to look at, in general its well designed, pulling off a perfect strategy is so rewarding.

Only downside is having to always use Mario and a rabbid. It means my team choice is always restricted, never using Peach or rabbid peach, mainly just using Luigi, Mario and either rabbid Luigi or rabbid yoshi depending on the level’s needs

It really is fantastic. That list doesn’t even count the next Zelda dLC. Already want Dragonball, Mario & rabbids, Mario odyssey, Xenoblade 2 and maybe resident evil and note not even considering indie titles. I really want the new Metroid on 3ds too.

1 Like

I stopped using Luigi for most of World 3 and only got him out a couple of times in World 4. I think in on the final boss. Getting tough!!

https://twitter.com/Tiyuri/status/914789401783410688

HYPE

What actually is Stardew Valley? Is it just a less-good Animal Crossing?

Harvest Moon*

And less good my ass, wash your mouth out with soap.

I don’t know much about it, other than that it’s another pixelart game. Lots of vaguely excited chatter about it. I lost months of my university life to Animal Crossing DS and love it to bits, so something similar would be lovely.

(But only if I can go to the TV’s village and dig up all her crops)

Everything I’ve seen suggests it’s a better Harvest Moon

1 Like

It’s currently a single player game but they’re adding multiplayer but not sure what it entails exactly yet. But if you liked Animal Crossing on the go you’ll like this a lot, its a great game

Ooh.

I’ve got about £13.44 in my Nintendo account. If it’s about a tenner or so I’m all over this.

Beat Steamworld Dig 2. Took about 8 hours, had a great time, though I thought the ending was a tad abrupt (but the final boss is fantastic)

Probably my fav game on the Switch so far if I’m honest.

Also I noticed they changed the Icon!

BOTW?