Nintendo Switch - This is now the angel killing badass hairy witch thread

anyone playing MK?

Me! Hi

Hey! Just trying to figure out the lobby thing

I’m in. Others should join!

Code is 3775-5493-5339 for newbies or lurkers

That was fun! Sorry for the short appearance, will try and come back on later but got a few things to do

I can understand not having it there day 1 but they could have at least said it was planned.

They did :confused:

It’s happening! Stop everything you’re doing.

Bayonetta 1 + 2 out in February, Bayonetta 3 will be Switch exclusive.

OK, missed that then…

They announced Soulcalibur VI.

But not for switch.

But the leak said it was coming in the Direct in Jan.

The motorcycle seems a bit silly :smile:

Out today apparently. Bye Xenoblade!

‘To play this content, players must first reach a point in the game where they have freed all Divine Beasts’

This will actually trip a few people up I think, if posts on here are anything to go by

Just got up to 116 shrines last night and was thinking I could finally go and fight Ganon and stat playing something else. Now this!

Thats me. Still not completed it. Got burned out from exploring like I do with all open world games and never got around to the actual story. Good time to go back to it though.

I’m on my last one but haven’t had any time to put into it the past few weeks. Will never get to Ganon at this rate :rofl:

I’m still not really sure what this DLC is… trailer didn’t explain much. Looks heavy on story which was easily the worst bit in the main game. Was hoping for some new locations to explore.