Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

I’d rather use them to get games I want :slight_smile:

Yep. My 490 would be closer to 2000 :frowning:

Aye I have 460. Plus I bought a wiiu so… :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Some new offers online. Worms WMD is 20% off, as is Golf Story. Mario and Rabbits is 33% off. Quite tempted by those, although I am slowly starting to build up a collection of too many games than I can play, especially as I’m still halfway through Zelda.

rocket league and overcooked are discounted also, but I have them two already so can’t see how much they’ve been reduced by.

ah bollocks, just bought worms recently and have hardly touched it

think I’ll pick up golf story though!

1 Like

Just over £11 each

Got both on PS4 also so not sure about getting them again

Golf Story is a joy

1 Like

Rocket League on Switch is next level mate.

2 Likes

Been playing and enjoying Rocket League but have been a bit taken aback at how next level bad the graphics are during portable online games.

https://www.shopto.net/nintendo/switch/SWDA45-dark-souls-remastered

£31.95

3 Likes

Done

1 Like

You really think so? I find them more than acceptable. In fact I actually think it looks pretty excellent. I find playing portable better than on the TV too, one of the few games I prefer to undock.

2 Likes

On the final summit of Celeste. Only 9 more checkpoints to go. I’m going to beat it tonight! For Madeline! 10/10 one the most enjoyable games I’ve ever played and the story really connected with me (the game is about depression and anxiety and think it handles the themes really well without losing the quirky charm)

1 Like

£2 saving

1 Like

Grabbed Celeste, only managed 20 mins as I’ve got to head out, but already quite charmed.
The controls feel tight, music great and lots of personality (I love the zoom it does occasionally when you chat to NPCs.

I’ve been juggling Meatboy, The End Is Nigh and that Arcade Archives Mario, and this slots right at home in that company.

1 Like

Wait until you hear how heart breaking Madelines synthesized speech can get when shes sad :frowning: Poor squeeky makes my heart tear every time

Also if you see an a prompt still floating of their I highly recommend you push it just to get all the dialogue

2 Likes

It’s things like this which are why I love Nintendo.

2 Likes

I know this would be easy to mock, but that was lit

Hang on… They put on a real life Splatfest with full Gorillaz style visuals? That’s utterly insane!

1 Like