Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

I really enjoyed Rabbids, but then I love XCom. Your last two sentences are spot on really though, ultimately it’s down to which type of game you think you’re going to enjoy more/want to try out.

Think I’ll enjoy it when I get to it properly, but with a backlog of games, including most of Odyssey, to play, it hasn’t made me desperate to move it to the front of the queue

You’ll get way more for your money with Skyrim. As good as Mario Rabbids is it does get a lil bit tired and out stays it’s welcome after 6hours or so

Cripes! It’s a hung parliament, democracy simply doesn’t work.

This is DiS’s way of saying you can’t go wrong either way.

@Bamnan

Sources: Yes, Diablo 3 is coming to Nintendo Switch | Eurogamer.net

2 Likes

yes yes yes!

I can’t tell if you’re being serious here.

But since you generally have relentless optimism and positivity I’m going to assume you’re not. Keep fighting the good fight, mate cause your enthusiasm is contagious.

Ended up getting Enter the Gungeon and Subsurface Circular with my e-credits. Like how easy that was to spend, very no fuss.

3 Likes

But Tropical Freeze is one of the best reviewing platformers of all time and Mario Tennis has an RPG mode :frowning:

1 Like

The guy was getting bored by Mario odyssey…there’'s no helping some people.

2 Likes

Heh

I’m annoyed that the six physical games I bought are worth so little

The current conversion on digital games is pretty strong making it a pretty good loyalty scheme

At it’s basic core its buy 10 games get 1 free (of equal or less value)

5 full price titles and you can afford 1 £25 one

Usually cheaper than digital though, no? Still got the better deal really.

1 Like

Didn’t know this…that could be exciting (I remember the GBA version being particularly good). Seems to be little fanfare around the release though…is that based on ultra smash for the Wii u (a game I haven’t played)? Mario Tennis and Mario Power Tennis were both :ok_hand:

Never played a diablo game. Might pick 3 up for PS3 as it’s like 2 quid

1 Like

It’s the better deal for the game but the conversion rate is so stingy for the reward that it feels a bit worthless.

pretty sure it still looks and runs great on that, I used to have that version.

Finished Golf Story. That was fun.

Next?

• Mario
  • Zelda

0 voters