Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

I’d be up for some mario kart for sure!

1 Like

The link is here

3 Likes

Good man Bam. I’m thinking 9 to about 9.45.
Hopefully a few more jump in too.

1 Like

Sweet, I’ll hop on if I’m having a shanner in Rocket League :smiley:

Apparently Mario Tennis is out June according to Euro Gamer

I saw that on Reddit, but many said that the date quoted is literally the last day of the year that’d be considered “spring”, and that Hyrule Warriors had the same date too, which is unlikely…

Either way, it looks like a day one purchase whatever day it is.

PS. I’m going to buy Zelda. <3

I’ll play some Mario Kart! :racing_car:

2 Likes

Hyrule Warriors in grand for what it is: big batch of beat em up with plenty of fan service thrown in. Put a lot of hours in on wiiu though. All the dlc free from the outset will add a tonne of content and save a lot of £.
Really hope Mario Tennis Aces is good. The wiiu version was a total shambles.

I’ll play if I remember and one of the kids isn’t hogging it

1 Like

Can’t wait to have my bass paid off so I can buy a Switch.

5 Likes

Eurogamer appear to be drip feeding a bunch of new indie games for Switch. I expect a mini nindies segment tonight.

Eurogamer stream it and do a funny live critique of it. Or go to the official Nintendo YouTube channel. Or their Twitter just before.

If not, it’ll be on the Switch News page shortly after its over.

Sorry missed this!

Celeste was a VERY GOOD CALL, Switch thread! :snowflake::grin::snowflake:

1 Like

DAMN
FUCKING
RIGHT

1 Like

mario kart time?

If you’re watching the Nintendo Direct live and want to chat with other like minded DiSers please feel free to join our discord group!

Not for me tonight, been super busy and plan to watch the direct so using this time to listen to some choons

On now for Karting

Fuck I keep meaning to get into the Mario Kart, I always seem to be occupied. I’m free now and on my Switch but I’m glued to Celeste

1 Like