Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

*yourself

Friend code SW-0775-9654-5008

ADD ME. I got the future racer and a couple of neo geo games

Added

1 Like

I’m not used to modern consoles but this feels gorgeous

how’s your buyer’s remorse? gone?

Accepted! Apparently the racer doesn’t actually have friend online multiplayer, but I’m sure MK and Splatoon will have

The delivery was an hour late and I spent the whole time sitting by the window like a child waiting for Santa, so at some point then it had entirely dissolved.

1 Like

:smiley: awesome

I’m considering buying fucking metal slug. why?

Metal Slug before bed! BONZA (i got metal slug)

SW-5866-1437-2008

added

and added.

1 Like

Spent all day bricking it that it’d be turning up and going back to the depot when nobody answered, walked up my street to find the delivery guy filling out a “soz you weren’t in like” card. Hold your horses there delivery guy, divine providence brought you and I here together at this same time. Zelda looking amazing so far, I like picking fruit and cooking it.

8 Likes

Hurrah! Up and running at last. Like (seemingly) every one else I’ve gone for a couple of Neo Geo games (that I’ve probably already bought half a dozen times) plus Fast Racing in addition to Zelda. Loving the clickiness of the machine. It’s definitely a handheld first and foremost, and Nintendo seem to acknowledge that in the way you set it up. Reminds me of the first-generation Atari Lynx for some reason…

My friend code is SW-6796-3703-6883.

1 Like

…and I’m “Fruitbat” because of the 10-character limit and because that was what I called Cloud in FF7 many years ago, when I was listening to too much Carter USM.

3 Likes

Yeah I see me using this as a handheld more than a gamesystem, but as a handheld I like it a lot.

The screen is gorgeous

Does it do any media player type stuff?

the only knock I have so far is that it feels a little heavy and cumbersome to hold as a handheld, maybe I’ll get used to it.

No. (Nothing announced yet at least - I’d be surprised if it doesn’t in due course).

1 Like

How about when you buy a second pair and match them together?

2 Likes

Does anyone know how many puzzles there are in Snipperclips? My friend and I played the demo last night and really enjoyed it, but I’m gonna need to know how large it is before I invest