Nintendo Switch Thread 2 - Dry Spell aka Catch Up On Your Backlog

guilty snigger

2 Likes
  1. Hit stuff until it flies off the screen.
  2. Donā€™t get hit or fly off the screen.

-fin-

2 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

I have arrived safely in the new Switch thread! (donā€™t mind me, just putting a little post in so I get the notifications)

fucking hell itā€™s like these people have never seen a videogame/movie before

I like to think theyre hamming it up, like we were in the thread

whatā€™s the context? Was this at a Nintendo event or something?

Reckon those folks are hardcore fans. And that atmosphere would be really joyous contagious in a crowd at Nintendos NY HQ to be fair.
Edit: Chance of freebies wouldnt hurt either.

just donā€™t get why people are like this, hide your joy folks cā€™mon!

Thats just the UK-ness in you mate.
Fair play to them.
If I was there Iā€™d be going mental too.

doesnā€™t a little part of you realise itā€™s just a CGI thing that some people made on a computer though?

Just like the rest of our reality tho eh?
#makeuthink

hmmm that would explain why I havenā€™t gone WOOO YEAAAAH! and chanted anyoneā€™s name since I was about 5.

Only when youā€™re listening to Mark Kozelek though right? :wink:

1 Like

nah Iā€™m mostly stroking my neckbeard tbh :slight_smile:

Aye at least youā€™re putting more effort in than him then :laughing:

1 Like

ironically he actually gets a couple of pretty good WOOO YEAAAAH! vocals on the newest release

I will check it out at some point of course, just burnt out on (imo) middling releases from him at the minute.

1 Like

anyway I canā€™t help but feel like some game fans and media/youtube representation of games does a disservice to the craft and artistry of games by reducing them to fanboy cheering and memes etc.

I know I know itā€™s a bit of fun etc, but for me this detracts from the enjoyment of something rather than adds.

Of course anyone can make their own mind up and enjoy what they like, Iā€™m aware Iā€™m swimming against the tide of public opinion and am also aging out of the gaming demographic