Nintendo Switch Thread 2 - Dry Spell aka Catch Up On Your Backlog

Add me on Warframe please :slight_smile:
El_Barnetto

Clan invite sent

1 Like

Cheers.
There is a hell of a lot going on here!

1 Like

Yeah you do need to spend 3 to 4 hours before things starting to make sense. Itā€™s because the game has had like 5 years of add ons building systems on systems so its a bit daunting at first and the tutorial isnā€™t great. If it doesnā€™t seem like its clicking after an hour or two (like at all) then probably best to watch a quick youtube video.

There are a lot of systems and whatnot but it doesnā€™t take too long to explain or learn them (at least in video form) so I recommend seeking one out if your finding it daunting.

1 Like

YES ITS A PLAYSTATION VIDEO BUT ITS THE SAME GAME

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.
I can see me liking this, but today isnā€™t the day. Had a full day of meetings and my ability to take in more info is low at best.
Looks incredible though!

Aye i just watched the video and learned quite a lot despite playing for like 10hrs lol

The grind loop so moreish

Jumped back in after watching the movement tips, feels really good.
Iā€™m still not scratching the surface of upgrades or mods or whatever they are, but happy with the general gameplay so will just pick it up as it draws on I guess.

Yeah the upgrades dont seem super important until you can freely jump between planets so im juat gonna work my way through those for now.

Warframe looks and runs gorgeous. Not too sure what Iā€™m doing yet and never sure if Iā€™m killing stuff by luck or judgement, but after an hour you can see itā€™s an incredible game for free to play. Production values are insanely great?!

Not sure how I tell you what clan Iā€™m in but I just called myself vamos if that helps?

1 Like

:ok_hand:

literally no idea. donā€™t like games that require you to watch a load of instructional videos before playing, but iā€™ll give it a bit more time.

1 Like

Havenā€™t had to watch any videos and only minor query I had was answered by duck.
Having a good time with it.
Being a space ninja is cool eh?

1 Like

Totally get movement and where to go. No idea what Foundry, Segments, etc afe just yet. But in no rush to get into that when Iā€™m basically playing Vanquish / Destiny for free.

1 Like

i think you can craft stuff using the foundry using stuff you pick up on the levels

no idea what segments are, or how to apply the mods.

thereā€™s basically WAY too much going on for beginners.

also donā€™t get what happens when you die - i fell off a cliff but it just respawned me back in the level?

1 Like

Yeah wow Warframe is intense

2 Likes

Update for Odyssey.

Nice work Nintendo.

3 Likes

Watch the video above. Itll tell you to set auto equip mods and focus clearing the objective before worrying too much about crafting

Its only a ten min video itll make thungs a lot less daunting.

Thus applies to ALL OF U

2 Likes

Oi Prof, when we transferring beasts to each other, boy?

Ill invite u after work

1 Like

Falling off a cliff doesnt kill you. You get a limited amount of respawns per mission.

1 Like