Nintendo Switch Thread 2 - Dry Spell aka Catch Up On Your Backlog

I know, I just figured it’d be simple to transfer them over but nah

plus I don’t have a Haunter :smiley:

while I think of it, would anyone be able to help me out and trade some Pokémon with my wife? she has a few that she needs to trade to evolve and needs a Pinsir which I think is only on the Eevee version. We have the Pikachu version so happy to help out anyone who needs anything off there too :+1:

I’ve kept Eevee in mine throughout. Just didn’t have the heart to kick her out

2 Likes

I’m enjoying single player smash bros WAY more than I thought I would. Kind of only bought it to play with mates /kids on the sofa together but the world of light thing is great fun if totally impenetrable in terms of all the various systems.

Roh it’s been planned since before the Online service started, then they quietly dropped the mention of snes games. Good to see the list of the first 20 titles confirmed of course.

1 Like

Apparently I’ve put about 25 hours into world of light alone so far!

1 Like

Yeah, this is fantastic news for me. I have a (modded) SNES mini and it’s terrific, but I just find it inconvenient to sit in front of the TV to play <32 bit games. Would love starting this anew on the go / at my desk at work.

2 Likes

I can never be fucked to plug mine in so yeah, good.

1 Like

@tatesmithee @anon29812515 Same as you lads. Have both hacked nes and snes minis and played the lots preSwitch h but can’t be arsed with them now. Pity Earthbound not listed and super Mario rpg would have been nice. Aparently there’s 2 more emulators with code names listed so n64 and gc maybe?

Yeah it’s so dumb. I transferred my beasty Gyarados, took about 30 ultra balls to finally get it, and then it turned out to be level 27 :joy: what a waste of time.

1 Like

Cruising through Dark Souls at the moment but completely stuck on the first part of Lego Harry Potter (playing it with my son) :confused:

2 Likes

FAO people who want to a new JRPG
Cult classic ‘Tales Of Vesperia’ is out now. I got it for the Xbone so cant speak to the port but it’s meant to be a really good Switch version. Its slightly dated but still a really fun and quirky JRPG from the last generation.

Also fairly priced IMHO at £35

enjoyed Tales of Symphonia on GC. might pick this up

enjoying this one at the moment, though only played a few hours so far.

Beat the Elite 4 on the old Pokemons, dunno what to do with myself now.

Will probably sell Let’s Go and Smash, feel I’ve had a good amount of fun for them both. Surprised that the games still go for pretty much RRP despite being second hand.

@anon5266188 is £30 for football manager touch reasonable or is there some mega sale coming up that I should know about.

Cc @bergkamp

I had loads of fun with Symphonia years ago, so I’m keeping an eye on the new one. Although looking at that link, maybe it’s not actually that ‘new’! Although I’ve not played a JRPG in ages (possibly since Symphonia), so I’m not sure if I’d still like it or not .
Will wait for s sale or until I run out of games.

Yeah its a remaster of a cult classic with all the additional contact and more language option etc etc

Ooh, was playing over the weekend, and something came up.

I reckon I’ve been conceding a lot of late goals, but would be good to have some statistical proof of this before I start amending my tactics. Is there a screen somewhere that shows at what times you’ve been conceding goals over a season?