Nintendo Switch Thread 2 - Dry Spell aka Catch Up On Your Backlog

Yoshi demo confirmed I don’t want to buy it. Baby’s first platformer innit

Up to level 61 on Tetris now. I think I have a problem.

I’ll go back to Grim Fandango at some point. I was partway through playing that (and no doubt annoyingly stuck somewhere), when Tetris came out.

I was eyeing up a couple of games on sale, to buy for a rainy day. I had been contemplating Undertale, but wasn’t sure if I’d like it beyond its quirky trailer. Although the sake has stopped now.

Mega Drive classics is 25% off, but I don’t know how much I’d play them. I might just wait for the next time it goes on sale.

And I think it was mentioned earlier, but Valkyria Chronicles at 50% off, looks good to me. I think I’m a sucker for strategy games now.

1 Like

Val chron is really fun, one of the best turn based games in my opinion

1 Like

Excellent, will purchase it now and play it at some later date.

Good enough reviews for me, I adore the original game

I liked the original but was too hard for me, never got close to completing it. plus trying to play co-op with my sister was never the most enjoyable experience :confused:

I’ve got a rush jump don’t think I’ve got the a wall jump yet.

So a newspaper actually printed this:

3 Likes

Lol in what context?

Need more information

1 Like

@hip_young_gunslinger

so somewhere on the internet some chump made the Pokemon Gun logo to be the 3rd game a la yellow in a poor ‘joke’, Spanish language newspaper then runs with this as somewhat of a ‘scoop’.

3 Likes

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-super-mario-odyssey-video-game-2017-for-nintendo-switch-3350-tesco-ebay-3191989

I mean, I’ve never won a game, but worth a go surely

3 Likes

Finally, all my practicing will have paid off. I’m going to be rolling in those gold points!
… I won’t work out what the hourly rate of pay for all my hours played will have been though.

4 Likes

Quite like the look of the one on the box where you’re rimming a bird.

2 Likes

Think weve been joking about this for like 6 months, crazy bastards

1 Like

more of a ‘wanking an elephants trunk’ man myself

1 Like

This is all well and good Nintendo but when is the Vitality Sensor getting released?
Only messing this could be class - they should do updated versions of the Virtual Boy’s games :smiley:

Was planning on getting Wargroove anyway ahead of a long train journey tomorrow, and it looks like the latest update has lots of quality of life improvements so good timing!

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/axz96v/wargroove_120_qol_patch_is_now_available_notes_in/ehx0mvv/

1 Like