Nintendo Switch Thread 2 - Dry Spell aka Catch Up On Your Backlog

Just downloaded Forgotton Anne after playing the demo and seeing that it’s 40% off. Feels very much like a Studio Ghibli film in game format.

1 Like

CUPPPHHHHEEEEEEAAADDDDD!

Truly our cup(head) runeth (and guneth) over

1 Like

This looks pretty wicked:

1 Like

Brilliant.
Mad bastards arent they.
Any kids should love this.

A few thoughts though:

• Elephant one looks flimsy as hell and can see that breaking pretty quick.
  • They better include ability to upload/download/share the games people can build themselves.
  • The camera and it’s game…missed an open goal by not doing Pokemon Snap 2.
1 Like

I will be eternally waiting for this. Should have done it on 3DS but thet missed that opportunity. The original was a few generations too early, it is a concept made for current hardware.

1 Like

Don’t really get why the drawing game is an elephant, there must be another game where that makes more sense.
Really like the wind pedal idea.

Might have to get one of the Labo kits. Want to have a go at making something and see if I can do any better than I did in Little Big Planet.

An AR version on the 3DS would have been pretty great :slight_smile:
If they aren’t at least thinking of a follow up they are being very silly.

1 Like

Popped into the estore and saw James Pond Robocod is on there :rofl:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Top ten best selling indie Switch games to date

Gonna find it difficult not to buy this.

1 Like

I can assure you the game isnt as good as you think it is, the level design is atrocious! And I have SO much nostalgia for it

I just watched a bit of someone livestreaming it. Saw enough to know its better I keep my nostalgia for it by not buying it.

1 Like

Excellent idea. I am toying with the idea of buying Constructor though

1 Like

But thats actually a fully fledged remake. And I want a city./council estate builder on me switch

Just looked that up. I was always awful at the original. Not sure I like the go into space theme of this remake.

You dont HAVE to go to space

1 Like

Speaking of nostalgia… Turok!

Weird that that trailer doesn’t mention it, but the eshop is all over it. Trailer is much more reminiscent of the game I was terrible at!