Nintendo Switch Thread 2 - Dry Spell aka Catch Up On Your Backlog

so on my way home from work today i went to currys pc world with carphone warehouse and they’d run out of Switch + Mario Kart meaning I could’ve still got the deal but would’ve had to go back another time to pick up Mario Kart. so i said nah i’ll leave it

so let me know what good deals you see over the next few days :grin::+1:

I’d keep an eye on this page to see if anything comes up - Search for "nintendo switch"

2 Likes

Adding y’all now, got Mario Kart and Smash so looking forward to some online soon

2 Likes

oh and my code is 3294-1796-1214

1 Like

I’ll add you. Check the sheet up at the top

1 Like

I have to agree, there is a wonder too it. Friend of mine and I have been both playing it in tandem so it’s been interesting to see what he’s done in comparison.

my wife went to the power plant on Pokémon Let’s Go yesterday and tried to catch Zapdos, wasted all c.60 ultra balls she had without getting it and was fuming.

I went to the power plant on Pokémon Let’s Go yesterday and tried to catch Zapdos, got it with my second throw. in a Premier ball :clap:

1 Like

I assume she’s divorced you already?

2 Likes

So ive been playing Wandersong and its a delightful little adventure. The lworld is so fun, and whilst the puzzles are for the most part fairly easy its still a delight to play. Really fun adventure game, really funny in places.

2 Likes

I have an e-shop problem. I just keep getting games…

This weekend I picked up Gold Story. Still mostly played warframe.

2 Likes

Was well into Warframe but dropped it once Smash came out.
For free it’s a decent thing to have on there to dip in and out of in future for space ninja antics, dont think I’ll be bothered to do half the available stuff though.

1 Like

Yeah, a lot of is urrgggly but there is something about collecting frames and farming prime parts that really hooked med. I have like 300 hours on the PS4 version. This one I can play in bed though so it’s better for me.

300+ hours. Damn. At least you’ve got your moneys worth… :grinning:

I must have put about 40 quid into it. It was worth it though, love that game. Couldn’t tell you exactly why I love it but I do.

1 Like

Lumines is still so good!

2 Likes

Yoshi Crafted World - 29th March

1 Like

Excellent, nothing much else happening that day!

6 Likes

Everybody stand down, Nintendo are going to honour my destroyed voucher card. Call off the boycott.

3 Likes

M9 we were going to boycott you just FYI