Nintendo Switch Thread 2 - Dry Spell aka Catch Up On Your Backlog

well you can fuck right off then, pal!

1 Like

I hope everyone else is enjoying this exchange as much as I am!

6 Likes

Guys use pm ffs

This is why we dont play with prof k

2 Likes

awww, poor profk :frowning:

1 Like

We’re all done now!

1 Like

This thread got interesting

3 Likes

Vaguely thinking about getting this warframe thing all you lot are chuntering about but it occurs to me that I never got the Nintendo online annual subscription thing. Do I need it? I guess I won’t be able to play with other people without it, how essential is that?

You don’t need it.

2 Likes

Ah cool cheers.

1 Like

Yeah, strangely free to play games dont need subscriptions on consoles. I guess it’s the only way to encourage them to come on board without handicapping their business model.

1 Like

Finally bought Mario+Rabbids. 30 quid for the gold edition in the sale. Looking forward to giving it a go later. Been on my list fir ages, was just waiting fir a good price

3 Likes

Anyone wanna play Mario kart?

14 Likes

One of us one of us

1 Like

6 Likes

Odyssey is a bit fun isn’t it??

I haven’t played it handheld yet because I’m too excited to see how good the screen is :thinking::grin:

1 Like

The screen isn’t mind blowing or anything but its good enough, its more the novelty of HOLY SHIT this game runs in a form factor this small.

The underrated best thing about the Switch: picking it up from the dock after not using it for a while, pressing the three-button combo to let you in, then it loading immediately from where you last stopped playing.

What a machine.

8 Likes

Yup going home i played pokemon on the commute, slipped into dock and was in the same battle in seconds!

1 Like

It is so unexpectedly awesome.