Nintendo Switch Thread 2021

was playing hollow knight last night and the joycons started rumbling and the picture started shaking, thought something exciting was happening in the game but think it was just a glitch

I’ve been obsessively reading the leaks on Resetera and Reddit because… I’m a numpty.

Anyway, here’s the biog ones that I think are coming from the chatter, spoilered for fun.

Mario + Rabbids 2 - seems to be a lock for tomorrow’s Ubisoft show, with Grant Kirkhope posting today wearing a Ubi hat.
Zelda HD Remasters are constantly expected based on the Zelda 35th stuff
BotW 2 is apparently going muliplayer? I don’t think so, and I really hope not, but who knows
Kirby is apparently got a 3D game on the horizon
A Mario Odyssey developed Donkey Kong game is also heavily rumoured
Zelda Animal Crossing stuff
Zelda Game Builder stuff

METROID WHEN

tomorrow

Would be happy with all of that tbh

1 Like

yeah all of that please. I’m still expecting Mario Kart and maybe Meroid info but guess that the leak isn’t everything

i knew i’d forgotten something

aparrently;

there’s a new 2D metroid, known by the fans as Metroid 5. fuck knows.
Also Prime 4 and the Prime collection will be not announced

metroid’s shite anyway

ur shite

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

no contest

Yes but this didn’t seem to work and is really fiddly.

Pro controller - it doesn’t seem to wake it up though, contrary to my expectations

I am going to go and try a few things again in case I was just being daft (is that an ableist term?). It’s not exactly a big thing lifting it out of the dock and dropping it back in each time, but just seemed there must be a different way.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: x

here’s a thing; i am certain that when the Next Switch is announced it won’t be called Nintendo Switch Pro, what with the Pro Controller already existing.

yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeee

get tae fuck

5 Likes

I think it’d be more fun if they did Zelda v Rabbids, Pokemon v Rabbids, etc. Even if they stayed as XCOM clones. I thought the gameplay was a little barebones and most of the fun was in the presentation. Don’t think I’d buy a sequel day one but would keep and eye out for it’s eventually £8.

1 Like

Could be worth spraying (?) some compressed air into the dock seeing if some dust is causing the problem also check if there’s any missing updates on the Switch and possibly the TV.

This all sounds good to me so inevitably none of it will happen

2 Likes

I was a big Rabbids fan, and will definitely buy it. Will try and hold off for some sales though, just because I love a good sale!

1 Like

Remember seeing similarly lofty predictions featuring big name franchises for the last Direct :rofl:. Really expecting arse all and will be pleasantly surprised if there’s anything at all of note after the last 18 months

4 Likes

THPS, wonder what theyll charge for this :laughing: :money_with_wings:

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

• TONY HAWK’S PRO SKATER 1 + 2 GAME
  • “THE RIPPER” SKATER FROM POWELL-PERALTA®
  • UNIQUE RETRO OUTFITS FOR TONY HAWK, STEVE CABALLERO AND RODNEY MULLEN
  • UNIQUE RETRO CONTENT FOR THE CREATE-A-SKATER MODE