Nintendo Switch Thread 2020 - Mario Kart DIS Tourney; 1st Jan. Maybe.

Not a rocket league guy but up for some Mario Kart, Smmmmmmaaaaaaaasssssssshhhhhhh, or Luigis Mansion online if anyone would be interested.

1 Like

Just a reminder that all platforms can play each other not just switch. I still have it on pc so could

1 Like

I do need to get my Nintendo Online membership sorted, now that I think about it

1 Like

Won’t be before Animal Crossing is out. But do reckon we’ll then get one.

2 Likes

ooh i could buy a switch that would help pass the time

nope, sold out everywhere

boo!

1 Like

Tell you what the should do, Wiggs, is play darts from individual homes. So MVG throws from his gaff and Wright or whoever from his with a caller linking them. I mean it would miss some atmosphere and stuff but better than nothing!

Don’t know if you want the full console or the Lite Wiggy, but TheGameCollection has the Lite in stock - Buy Nintendo Switch Consoles

Dont tell him about lite stock! I need one!!!

(Joking ofc)

Not joking

Sorry Wiggy, there are no consoles on sale, ducky told me.

2 Likes

I want a full one so I can get it up on the projector!

There’s a lot of us in this house so it would be a good way to pass time

Only way I might be able to get one is to go to CEX but probably CBA

1 Like

2nd hand I think they cost more than brand new at the moment due to the shortage

While they’re out of stock now, my mate did buy one (full fat) on Amazon two days ago. Just got to keep an eye out.

Its called Switch Thicc

2 Likes

Where are my joycons!

AT THE END OF YOUR JOYARMIES!

9 Likes

I know cabin fever is getting to us all Sheeldz, but still… :grimacing:

:wink:

1 Like

Tom Nook’s packing his suitcase so he’s ready to welcome everyone tomorrow…

3 Likes

I want it but I can’t download it because my SD card is full and all the shops are shut and it could take them LITERALLY DAYS to deliver it :frowning:

I promised myself I’d wait for CEX to have a 2nd hand copy, but that might be MONTHS away under the current circumstances :cry:

1 Like