Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

I can understand not having it there day 1 but they could have at least said it was planned.

They did :confused:

It’s happening! Stop everything you’re doing.

5 Likes

Bayonetta 1 + 2 out in February, Bayonetta 3 will be Switch exclusive.

4 Likes

3 Likes

OK, missed that then…

They announced Soulcalibur VI.

But not for switch.

But the leak said it was coming in the Direct in Jan.

The motorcycle seems a bit silly :smile:

2 Likes

Out today apparently. Bye Xenoblade!

2 Likes

‘To play this content, players must first reach a point in the game where they have freed all Divine Beasts’

This will actually trip a few people up I think, if posts on here are anything to go by

1 Like

Just got up to 116 shrines last night and was thinking I could finally go and fight Ganon and stat playing something else. Now this!

1 Like

Thats me. Still not completed it. Got burned out from exploring like I do with all open world games and never got around to the actual story. Good time to go back to it though.

I’m on my last one but haven’t had any time to put into it the past few weeks. Will never get to Ganon at this rate :rofl:

I’m still not really sure what this DLC is… trailer didn’t explain much. Looks heavy on story which was easily the worst bit in the main game. Was hoping for some new locations to explore.

It looks like you get a new Story about the 4 Champions, a big new dungeon to explore, a motorcycle to help explore higher terrain with and a bunch of outfits to find post game. So good on paper, but more of the same.

2 Likes

after getting all the divine beasts and beating Gannon I’ve not really played Zelda (although I’ve got loads of shrines still to get) - definitely going to get the DLC now cos I need a break from Mario

seems like a bunch of new shrines too from the video. feel like if you’re completely burnt out from the game it might not reel you back in, but i’m still loving it and very happy there’s a wave of new content to explore. a “large new adventure” contained within the game sounds great :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah a reason to explore that world more is all I need. I’ll be playing it asap as I bought it already anyhow.

I’d kinda hoped that they might let you play as the 4 characters in a slightly tweaked timezone, so you’d see Link in battle before his nap, visit some of the ruined towns full of ancestors of people you’ve met in BOTW, get to see the fortresses rammed with guards, meet the Monks before they head into the Shrines etc. Maybe you still will…

2 Likes

Aye, yeah, I had wondered if there’d be playable flashback stuff, though if there was I guess it would have to be pretty linear – asking them to re-render the entire open world as if it were 100 years ago might have been a bit much

I think I’m going to need a primer on the game mechanics before picking BotW up again. Haven’t spent any proper time with it since May.