Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

will be delivered 12:30 - 13:30 today :smiley:
perfect for a shitty rainy Friday

3 Likes

I was always going to get one but was going to wait a bit and then the Zelda reviews all came out.
Have one sitting in my basket on Amazon and could be delivered before I get home.

Got buyers remorse and cancelled my order

Still looks great - but I just don’t have the time to give up to video games right now

I’ll probably change my mind again by the end of the day

I really, really don’t have time to play it now and I’m going to have to work all weekend to get my shit done. But as soon as I do I’m treating ma self.

:grinning:

18 Likes

Not even going to try and pretend I’m not jealous.

2 Likes

Sitting refreshing the Follow My Parcel page. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

someone in work has got one

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to come down with something and go home from work

Same. Apparently the Switch is now out for delivery, but Zelda is still in storage :cry:

Zelda has arrived from Argos, but my Switch is still on an Amazon truck somewhere :frowning:

You guys could crash someone’s picnic and have a switch party

Can’t speak for @rainmaker but I don’t think I am young and gorgeous enough to have a Switch party in public…

1 Like

Ouch. that’s definitely the worst way round. Have you done the taste test though? Apparently they’ve coated the cartidge in the most bitter flavour agent known to try and stop kids eating them. Supposed to be proper gross

Right now, ain’t no way in the world I’m tasting the most bitter flavour agent known to man.

At approximately 8pm this evening, after my first beer, I’m pretty sure I’ll be giving it a go.

1 Like

I’m sitting here having to work with the thing on the floor next to me. This (working) day can’t end soon enough!

I’ve decided to get one, but am going to wait till they’re more readily available without paying a premium.

Last Friday I randomly got a cheque from the bank for £1100. I know I need to spend half on my divorce, but Nintendo bringing out a console a week later can’t just be a coincidence can it? CAN IT?

I mean it cleared today. Talk about written in the stars (cute stars with faces on).

2 Likes

Yes, it can.