Nintendo Switch - Super Smash Bros Direct 1st Nov

Did we give up on DiS Mario Kart tournaments?

expecting me to be in on the same night at the same time is a bit much tbh…

all up for a random… is anyone around at x o’clock tonight style organisation.

3 Likes

likewise, I can rarely do before 8pm due to kids not being in bed. Randomising it might be better…not sure!

10pm tonight what say ye?

• yes
  • no
  • maybe

0 voters

(if not ill be playing splatoon :slight_smile: )

It’s a maybe from me but I’ll update here later

I’ve had Mario Kart since I bought the Switch six weeks ago and still not actually played, so I imagine it would be hilarious to jump straight into an online tournament.

Im rubbish so its ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just completed all the 150cc cups on gold (didn’t bother with 50/100 this time). Moved onto 200cc, bloody hell it’s fast. I can’t corner properly. Good though.

200cc is hellish.

I’ve got two cups left to gold on 150cc, both of them I’ve come 1st in the first three races and then been pipped on the line in the final one about ten times. Switch has nearly gone out the window a few times.

1 Like

Star Cup was last for me to get gold. On the final race I was in first but got blue shelled on the final straight. I tried again and was in 3rd until the same place and then 1st and 2nd destroyed each other almost on the line, allowing me past into 1st. Joy!

Fucking Special Cup and fucking Lightning Cup for me

How do the three gold stars get allocated? It all seems quite arbitrary.

200 is an excellent addition, that I am just straight up not ready for yet.

You have to win every race

I’m sure I have done that and just ended up with 2, or even one once. Not that re running the races is a hardship, just that I can’t figure out the internal logic.

At least 4 people are yes so I’ll deffo be on at 10pm :smiley:

1 Like

So do I just enter the tournament code further up and hang around at 10pm?

Yeah, you can enter the code now and it’ll save for later. Others may be around earlier but I’ll be on at 10 and we should end up in the same lobby

I have changed the tournament settings to track rankings between 22.00 - 00.00 tonight. I may or may not be joining

Ta.

OK I’ve joined. I may well get on there before 10 with the wife if anyone is about