• Neither Agree or Disagree
  • Somewhat Disagree
  • Strongly Disagree

0 voters

give me a really dry throat

5 Likes

This. And headaches.

2 Likes

reckon this is one of the reasons you see office workers regularly putting away 100 litres of water a day.

That, and boredom

7 Likes

I’m guilty of this, although it’s about 50% a lingering coping tactic from when I worked in a depressing call centre so I’d need to go to the loo more.

1 Like

Only watched Coco a few months ago. Agree its wonderful tho :heart:

3 Likes

was the horse okay

He welcomed the opportunity to sneak in some grass munching while I was getting back on my feet

2 Likes

central heating is worse than air con though. hate central heating.

just wear a jumper innit.

1 Like

And nothing else?

1 Like

What should I do this evening?

• Read
  • Watch Mindhunter
  • Drink beer
  • Draw
  • Sneak those last chocolate chips from the cupboard to eat because that is the only sweet thing around.

0 voters

Happens on planes to me too

its the worst on planes tbh

1 Like

@Losageless I like how you’d just have me sneaking chocolate chips all evening :grinning:

1 Like

are these the chips you get for baking? used to love sneaking a handful of those when I was a kid (we really rarely had chocolate or sweets in the house :frowning:)

They are! Got some for decorating some cakes R made a few weeks ago but he used them very sparingly, so sneaking them gradually and hoping no one remembers they were there.

3 Likes

Monday dread was less founded than I was expecting, ended up being an alright day after all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Made sweetcorn and pea fritters with bacon, creme fraiche, jalapenos and spinach. Top notch.

We’re watching ‘Criminal’ now, then the hilarious Irish home improvement show ‘Room To Improve’.

Off work for two days to mind the kitten and I’ve got ‘Ace Combat 7’ to play!

1 Like