No iPhone X thread yet?

@Kallgeese reviews phones now?

4 Likes

T9 dialling is shite and the notch is fine.
Definitely the best phone I’ve ever had.

Ixnay on the iPhone X-way!

1 Like

10/10 review, would read again

Managed 39 secs of that. Any longer and I think I would have thrown my laptop out the window. JFuckingHC

1 Like

My favourite part of the review was the bit where he slightly remixed the sound levels of a track from The Social Network soundtrack by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross and didn’t credit them at all for using it.

How about M9 dialing?

1 Like

I switched from Android to iPhone yesterday,Very excited, the rounded sides and the fact that there are no hardware buttons on the screen ,But the iPhone x has neither the home button nor the back button, which is completely different from Android phones, and I need time to adapt ,

So far, the iPhone x has been pretty good,

Hey Gasman, just out of curiosity, what brings you to these boards?

3 Likes

Probably down to patents - Apple would have to pay Nuance to licence it. Although given that they use Nuance products very heavily for Siri, it’s a bit odd that they would balk at what must be a negligable cost.

Anyone has the problem with Face ID? The phone is unlocked even by other people face.

I’ve heard this happens with people who have generic faces. Apparently if you meet three of the following, then you likely fall into this category.

• People introduce themselves to you even though you’ve met before.
  • You’ve never been invited to take part in an identity parade before.
  • People often say “Hey, you look like x” where x is a different person each time.
  • No-one has ever told you they love you.
  • When trying on glasses, they all suit you.
  • When you go to get a haircut, they say “The usual?” even though you’ve never been there before.
  • No-one notices you’re taking part in Movember until you post about it on Facebook.
  • You have to periodically remind your parents who you are.

0 voters

4 Likes

Nope.